Shooting Ranges In Bkk

atull

I know its not BKK, but, if you need to do a Visa run, fly to Pnonh Penh and go to the one near Svay Pak, it has everything.

I was totally addicted to that place about 12 years ago when I was serving in the Army there.

Great to sit around, have a shot, a b-b-q a shot, a @#$%, a beer and a shot again.

They also rent belt fed Machine-guns, if thats your thing.

Last few times I have been there, you could also get hand-grenades. There are many stories about the place all over the web.

Enjoy

---- - - - For Family fun - - - --- Buy a Gun! :o

Hey Guys,

I think there is a shooting range (Army owned/operated) off of Ramintra Rd. near Din Daeng. I'm not sure how they operate since I've never been in there. I would like to know if they rent guns as I had to sell all mine before moving here two years ago. If you have a family member or friend here buy gun in his/her name they have to be present when you go shooting as far as I know. That shooting range somwhere in the World Trade Center (basement probably) that is advertised in the taxis is a rip off aimed at tourists. Three thousand baht for fifty rounds + entrance fee is nuts! The authorities here have the same laws for airguns as they do for regular guns. Where I've from there are airguns aren't even classified as firearms.

I think there is a shooting range (Army owned/operated) off of Ramintra Rd. near Din Daeng.

Thaiboxer -

Do you have any more clues about this range? Looking for a way to get information about exact location, hours of operations, rentals available, and if farang are welcome or not.

I would enjoy getting together for a range day - perhaps a monthly event.

I think there is a shooting range (Army owned/operated) off of Ramintra Rd. near Din Daeng.

Thaiboxer -

Do you have any more clues about this range? Looking for a way to get information about exact location, hours of operations, rentals available, and if farang are welcome or not.

I would enjoy getting together for a range day - perhaps a monthly event.

Mr_Dave,

I don't have any info on the place unfortunately. I think one of my uncles-in-law has gone shooting there so perhaps I can ask him when I see him next time. I've never tried searching on google for shooting ranges but you could check under something like "Ramintra Road shooting ranges" and see what comes up. They may welcome farangs although as far as pricing it may be wise to check if there is the old double pricing scheme in effect. I haven't shot a gun in over two years and I would like to go fire off some rounds myself. It's expensive over here though so I'm not quite sure if I would want to do it monthly! Take care.