Air Asia

kimble

Hi all!

I'm wanting to book 3 tickets with air asia from Bangkok to Krabi. Booking online but the credit card holder isn't going to be with us on our trip!is this a problem?I know with many airlines the creditcard holder must be part of the travelling group! Any info is appreciated! Also one more thing....do we have to check in our luggage online at the same time as booking our tickets???i see there's an option to do so? can we check in at the airport rather?do we have to pay to ckeck in bags?sorry lots of q's but i honestly have never seen this with low cost airlines before so wan to make sure i book it all correctly!

Hi all!

I'm wanting to book 3 tickets with air asia from Bangkok to Krabi. Booking online but the credit card holder isn't going to be with us on our trip!is this a problem?I know with many airlines the creditcard holder must be part of the travelling group! Any info is appreciated! Also one more thing....do we have to check in our luggage online at the same time as booking our tickets???i see there's an option to do so? can we check in at the airport rather?do we have to pay to ckeck in bags?sorry lots of q's but i honestly have never seen this with low cost airlines before so wan to make sure i book it all correctly!

Go to the Lotus at BTS Onnut, there is a Air Asia booth there in the shopping mall. Pay them cash.

Hi all!

call air asia on 025159999 tell them when you want to go etc, then tell them you want pay at 7/11 shop, they will give you a code and you take that to any 7/11 shop, you pay extra 20/30 bhat for 7/11 fee.

from memory you can only do this way if it is somthing like 3/4 days pror to flight.

7/11 give you a recipt and code and airasia confirm your booking by email or phone, its easy peasy lemon squzzey!

chris

The problem is I'm booking from outside the country! :o

sorry you posted this as i was replying, get the card holderto call on the tel no, cant see a problem at all.

chris

ps code for thailand is 66 or +66 from a mobile (i think)

AirAsia was severely late 60% of the time I flew with them. I now only use BKK Air

ok understandable, but my main issue is the fact that i need to pay online with a credit card that isn't mine - i don't think BKK air do third party bookings. They have restrictions on certain cards....so i needed advce on which airline does allow it as the credit card holder will not be with me at the check in

Previously I have booked tickets with Air Asia using my credit card for my

sister-in-law to go Ubon-Bangkok-Singapore.

A couple of weeks ago my company booked me a flight,from their office in England,

from Bangkok to Ubon with Air Asia.

In neither case was the card used for booking required to be shown.

Thanks everyone - didn't know about the gift card :o - it's my first trip to thailand and therefore first time booking with air asia - couldn't find info on the site so thanks so much to all for your comments - mch appreciated!