Unofficial Thai Visa Pissup - 24 Oct 2008 (fri)

britmaveric

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea James! Do they have an happy hour? Maybe they could extend it for us or whatever. :o Britmav; will you give them a buzz? Cheers!

Mig; in town next wk!? Cool! :D

Alright I feel slightly "immature" for my last post above and im just making this crap as I go along. so

On a serous note how short are the waitress's skirts at this establishment.? What are we ordering? Vodka, Tequila and those cute plastic kegs of Heineken? I'm down for that.

The skirts are fairly long and in many cases they are wearing pants underneath.

They do however smile and wai constantly, this was my experience anyway.

Upstairs there is a pretty good area for a sizable group, not quite as loud and just next to the icebar.

The white russians were rather milky, but effective. They also come with cherries?!

RJT, I am in the process of implementing my plan for global revolution in the name MoFoCA

(Movement For Constructive Anarchy), the initial stage of which entails bringing the illusion of sustainable capitalism to an end. To this end I have taken myself and my money out of the consumerist aspect of samsara, the economic turmoil around us is actually caused by me not purchasing alchohol. The final stage will be Killing Industrialists, Shallow SalaryMen, Hypocrites and Supporting Sustainability.

CodeName KISSmAHaSS -MoFoCA

Hopefully we can meet up again when my schedule is more accommodating.

Just a thought, perhaps someone who knows the (american?) owners of this place may give them the heads-up that we are coming and perhaps they could set aside a little place for all of us? Failing that, they could just give us a few bottles of Absolut and I would be ok with that.

Thanks

Cheers

Elsie is on the case - she's going to see if they can give us discounted drinks, not the same owners last time we went, so unsure. (previous owner -great english lad who would have done it in a heartbeat) However worth a try - if I remember we had grog discounted for a few hrs, and one free shot in the ice bar. Spent way more than the discount though... :o

That club is pricy for drinks . and at 7 pm is pretty dead does not kick in to life to later .

for your next meet up can i be so bold to suggest a new location`for you guys at the Crossbar which is about 8 mins walk from Asoke BTS . there is a location map at the site thecrossbarbangkok Has 4 draft beers for all you pint drinkers and pool table. good place to meet in easy going atmosphere . good music,, its a sports pub with 4 flat screens with South Africa feed. for all the sports . and your only just mins away from Soi Cowboy

That club is pricy for drinks . and at 7 pm is pretty dead does not kick in to life to later .

for your next meet up can i be so bold to suggest a new location`for you guys at the Crossbar which is about 8 mins walk from Asoke BTS . there is a location map at the site thecrossbarbangkok Has 4 draft beers for all you pint drinkers and pool table. good place to meet in easy going atmosphere . good music,, its a sports pub with 4 flat screens with South Africa feed. for all the sports . and your only just mins away from Soi Cowboy

We will take it under consideration, however your last point (although appealing to some in the group) may not assist in getting the participation of the feminine members of TV, unless of course they are TV's, in which case remind me to stand with my back to the wall. :o

Oi - next time lads. Problem with people they discuss for days on end on where they want to go then well its too bloody late. Half don't even show up after the discussion. Then what do you have? :D

Make a command decision and stick with it. It's at Titanium this go around, so stop whinging. We've been doing this sort of thing for years, so I think we know how its done. :o

Unofficial Thai Visa Pissup - 24 Oct 2008 (Fri)

When: Friday 24th Oct 2008 7PM - ???????

Where: Titanium Club, Sukhumvit Soi 22 Bangkok , Thailand

Why: Meet your fellow TV members :(

:D:o:D:burp::D:D

More on Titanium Club: http://www.titaniumbangkok.com/main/index.html

Attendee(s):

britmaveric

scoopyboobies

elsie

girlx????

jdinasia (1 drink?? - :P ,mind you did end up in Soi Katoey last outing with you)

RakJungTorlae

bkkjames

midasthailand + wife (10pm-ish)

mooshcat

firefan

OxfordWill? (hope u make it mate - too long I agree)

thithi (only if girlx is there :P )

Sabum

bazmlb

sbk

bkkpartyguy

mrtingtong :D

Alright I feel slightly "immature" for my last post above and im just making this crap as I go along. so

On a serous note how short are the waitress's skirts at this establishment.? What are we ordering? Vodka, Tequila and those cute plastic kegs of Heineken? I'm down for that.

The skirts are fairly long and in many cases they are wearing pants underneath.

They do however smile and wai constantly, this was my experience anyway.

Upstairs there is a pretty good area for a sizable group, not quite as loud and just next to the icebar.

The white russians were rather milky, but effective. They also come with cherries?!

RJT, I am in the process of implementing my plan for global revolution in the name MoFoCA

(Movement For Constructive Anarchy), the initial stage of which entails bringing the illusion of sustainable capitalism to an end. To this end I have taken myself and my money out of the consumerist aspect of samsara, the economic turmoil around us is actually caused by me not purchasing alchohol. The final stage will be Killing Industrialists, Shallow SalaryMen, Hypocrites and Supporting Sustainability.

CodeName KISSmAHaSS -MoFoCA

Hopefully we can meet up again when my schedule is more accommodating.

ummm

Would love to attend and meet some of you fine chaps and laydees, but I'll be on Ko Chang. Anyways, have fun and the first person that proves to me (with a photo) that RJT likes to dress up like Yung Joc wins a prize...

mk

hahaha thanks for the warning

who care its expensive makes no difference then the rest of the plaices lot of us have been to latterly. Bangkok aren’t cheep and don’t let anyone tell you other wise.

I vaguely remember some complaints after a get-together in a very lively venue that the music was too loud and no-one could actually hear what the others were saying. You can please some people some of the time, and all that. :o

Titanium has been informed we are coming. The manager will ring me back today after discussing with the marketing what they can offer for us.

I vaguely remember some complaints after a get-together in a very lively venue that the music was too loud and no-one could actually hear what the others were saying. You can please some people some of the time, and all that. :o

Titanium has been informed we are coming. The manager will ring me back today after discussing with the marketing what they can offer for us.

Great, the power of purrrrsuasion in action.

Seems it's also some sort of Beauty Contest going on at Titanium also on Fri Nite!!!! :o

party_poster.jpg

As I am now on the list, I feel it would be very rude for me not to attend! :D

A celebration of beauty, elegance and talent? Can't wait to see the elegance! :D

Leave that part to me. :D

Attendee(s):

britmaveric

scoopyboobies

elsie

girlx????

jdinasia (1 drink?? - :P ,mind you did end up in Soi Katoey last outing with you)

RakJungTorlae

bkkjames

mooshcat

firefan

Sabum

bazmlb

sbk

bkkpartyguy

yasx

As I am in the marketing game I wonder if the owners of this here site have every considered issuing TV Member cards wherein cardholders can facilitate discounts, preferred treatment etc at some of Thailand's finer establishments.

We could call it the TV Elitest Card but instead of a 1 million baht buy-in, members would be issued a card one they reached a certain level of posts.

Reach 500, you get a blue and 5% off at....

Reach 1000, you get silver and so on.

For someone like Britmav who has more posts than most of us put together, he would automatically get the Super Platinum TV Elitest Card which would not only afford him the previously mentioned benefits, he would also be allowed to post off-topic remarks, trolling and from time to time fill-in for a mod when required.

Don't laugh, with 62,000 members, we have 61,549 more than the Thailand Priveleged Co.

Attendee(s):

britmaveric

scoopyboobies

elsie

girlx????

RakJungTorlae

bkkjames

mooshcat

firefan

Sabum

bazmlb

sbk

bkkpartyguy

yasx

simmo

djlowz

We are over 20 now!