Unofficial Thai Visa Pissup - 24 Oct 2008 (fri)

britmaveric

are you joking RJT??? RCA?! i thought we agreed it's either something quiet like a movie or nothing tonight you alcoholic Slim addict! :o

you guys wanna go see tropic thunder at 8:10p at central lad prao??? let us know...

Edited by girlx

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rjt, you're kidding right? RCA??? Your liver needs a break, doncha think?

I woke up around 230pm... shook my head a few times to remember what happened....

tropic thunder, 810pm i'm in whether it's me sitting alone or if you guys come too...

yas? you out there? :o

Intitial thoughts.... Well not bad for a last minute effort - just shows you what one can do if you make a concerted effort. Personally had a smashing good time and it was great to meet more tv lads and ladies. Cheers to everyone that showed up and partook in our little festivities.

Hats off to Titanium and appreciate the discounted beers, and free shot. (mind you ended up spending another 2K after last bin) However good time all around. Cheers to BigLebowski and the pizza(s) he sent our way - the TV membership quickly devoured them.

girlx/yasx/thithi - great chatting with you. Girls shot off and disappeared on us - found out it was a emergency ciggy puff time.

scoopy - fun as usual, think you found a new mate in thithi. :D

sbk - pure pleasure and happy we finally met - def sweetheart. :D

firefan - cheeky git became unofficial barkeep at the ICE Bar. :D Good idea - stopped for changs midway on taxi ride. :o Head hurts once again, but good laff as usual with you.

elsie - what else can I say - you come through time/time again - TV own diamond. Ta for the walkabout on the Suk and the rain. :D

Baz/Wife - nice lil chat, disappeared on us too bloody soon.

Alexlah - nice lad, and def not weird no matter what he says.

Jon Pierre - cheers for the stimulating convo on financial markets.

Thanks to Elsie and Brit for a well organized and fun evening out. It was great to put faces to names. The pizza was very tasty, thanks to forum sponsor Lebowski. :o

All in all, a pretty good time, despite the sore throat from shouting last night :D

Had a great time last night, enjoyed the music and the TV company.  Apologies for leaving early but had to meet a friend flying in to Bangkok in the wee hours of the morning.  Hope to catch up with those I didnt get to chat to at the next meet up! Thanks to sponsors as well.

ahahah nice meet up really!!

:D

scoobieboobie dnt know how to write tho - U GOT THE OSCAR!!! lol

and i forgot the dress and my own number.. so i couldn't get onto the catwalk :D thanks scoobie u gave me the no30! muahhhhhhh LOL!!!

elsie - hope u took care of scoobie :D or u maybe taken care of ??

-------

and it was really nice to meet the othesr too :D

ho ho ho merry x'mas :o

Intitial thoughts.... Well not bad for a last minute effort - just shows you what one can do if you make a concerted effort. Personally had a smashing good time and it was great to meet more tv lads and ladies. Cheers to everyone that showed up and partook in our little festivities.

Hats off to Titanium and appreciate the discounted beers, and free shot. (mind you ended up spending another 2K after last bin) However good time all around. Cheers to BigLebowski and the pizza(s) he sent our way - the TV membership quickly devoured them.

girlx/yasx/thithi - great chatting with you. Girls shot off and disappeared on us - found out it was a emergency ciggy puff time.

scoopy - fun as usual, think you found a new mate in thithi. :D -------> :D :D HELP! :o

firefan - cheeky git became unofficial barkeep at the ICE Bar. :burp: Good idea - stopped for changs midway on taxi ride. :D Head hurts once again, but good laff as usual with you.

elsie - what else can I say - you come through time/time again - TV own diamond. Ta for the walkabout on the Suk and the rain. :(

bye bye brit :P

firefan - cheeky git became unofficial barkeep at the ICE Bar. :D Good idea - stopped for changs midway on taxi ride. :o Head hurts once again, but good laff as usual with you.

elsie - what else can I say - you come through time/time again - TV own diamond. Ta for the walkabout on the Suk and the rain. :D

Was good to meet some old friends and put some faces to some names, look forward to the next one, the Pizza's were great and thanks to the sponsor Pizza Delivery Bangkok for supplying them. The Venue was good too.

firefan - cheeky git became unofficial barkeep at the ICE Bar. :( Good idea - stopped for changs midway on taxi ride. :o Head hurts once again, but good laff as usual with you.

Thanks all for a really good night and second on the opportunity to put faces to everyone...Donna ,Elsie and the "young "Scottish chaps and all......

Band/music was also spot on and the mint Vodca up in the Ice bar ...Da ...tavarish..... :D

Did I mention anything about the 6 cows that wifie bought.....now I am a farmer..dear dear.....

Anyway orff tae Blighty on the El Cheapo Special tonight and and back to the grind on Tuesday......Cancil mate...Cancil........

Regards

R

Now leave me alone, did anyone else notice that girlx and thithi are better looking on tv than in real life? Kidding

lol james why didnt you just tell us last night bfor u left???? ....

[wifey called, i have to go back now bye bye] :o

Girlx/Yasx/Thithi/Thingthong; fun meeting you! How was Santika? I was up for it but ended up elsewhere.

oh it was awesome :D 2 bottles of Voddy

we all were in the good pissed-up mood :D

i think i'm still drunk :D becos of the 3am meal hehehe

Thithi my dear, unlike others (not mentioning names), I showed up at 7pm and was way way ahead of a few of you (Thithi, Girlx, mentioning names now) by the time you gals showed up fashionably Chula Time. That and the fact that unlike a few of you (Thithi, Girlxy), I was up at 6am on Friday and worked all day while others could lay in bed till 2pm.

Anyways, I hope your bf's didn't get too jealous of us 'older men' saying hi to you.

Now leave me alone, did anyone else notice that girlx and thithi are better looking on tv than in real life? Kidding

Girlx/Yasx/Thithi/Thingthong; fun meeting you! How was Santika? I was up for it but ended up elsewhere.

Thithi my dear, unlike others (not mentioning names), I showed up at 7pm and was way way ahead of a few of you (Thithi, Girlx, mentioning names now) by the time you gals showed up fashionably Chula Time. That and the fact that unlike a few of you (Thithi, Girlxy), I was up at 6am on Friday and worked all day while others could lay in bed till 2pm.

Anyways, I hope your bf's didn't get too jealous of us 'older men' saying hi to you.

I woke up at 9 pm the other day. I dont think those 2 have bf's just a lot of kiks, wish i got that swiss girls number on friday, O O O ma gward.!!!!!

I woke up at 9 pm the other day. I dont think those 2 have bf's just a lot of kiks, wish i got that swiss girls number on friday, O O O ma gward.!!!!!

Swiss Girl? Didn't see one but then again I was far from being neutral in my thoughts after chatting with the contest girls. How many flowers did I buy?

Thanks all for a really good night and second on the opportunity to put faces to everyone...Donna ,Elsie and the "young "Scottish chaps and all......

Band/music was also spot on and the mint Vodca up in the Ice bar ...Da ...tavarish..... :o

Did I mention anything about the 6 cows that wifie bought.....now I am a farmer..dear dear.....

Anyway orff tae Blighty on the El Cheapo Special tonight and and back to the grind on Tuesday......Cancil mate...Cancil........

Regards

R

OK THEN....WHO THE hel_l WAS RUNNING AROUND SAYING THEY WERE DONNA?????

YOU BETTER HAVE BEEN GOOD LOOKING IS ALL I CAN SAY!

Yes....i am shouting! haha.

Band/music was also spot on and the mint Vodca up in the Ice bar ...Da ...tavarish..... :o

Regards

R

OK THEN....WHO THE hel_l WAS RUNNING AROUND SAYING THEY WERE DONNA?????

YOU BETTER HAVE BEEN GOOD LOOKING IS ALL I CAN SAY!

Yes....i am shouting! haha.

I admit it was me, but honestly Donna - it was the free vodka :D

Hi just want to say thanks for a great night. Good to meet some of the TV members and see the faces behind the names. I hope to meet up again at the next one and maybe even meet some of theGals.

Special thanks to Brit an Elsie and yes the Pzzas were good. :o

BT

LOL Donna, reminds me of the pm I got from a member who apparently met "me" at one of the Chiang Mai pisups.

They mentioned it was nice to meet me but then went on to have a bit of a snide about my profile age being 33. Naturally having never been to CM I was a pit put out but after investigation it turned out that one of our members took his wife with him & she is actually called Boo but not a member here. So some were assuming she was me but as she is a bit older than 33 thought I had been telling porkies about my age on my profile page :o

LOL Donna, reminds me of the pm I got from a member who apparently met "me" at one of the Chiang Mai pisups.

They mentioned it was nice to meet me but then went on to have a bit of a snide about my profile age being 33. Naturally having never been to CM I was a pit put out but after investigation it turned out that one of our members took his wife with him & she is actually called Boo but not a member here. So some were assuming she was me but as she is a bit older than 33 thought I had been telling porkies about my age on my profile page :o

It was a mistake made by quite a few of us up there, the person really is called boo and is the partner of another member down in Pattaya.

Pleased everyone who attended had a good time.

CB