Marrying/dating A Bar Girl – Good And Bad Experiences?

PhuketLife

Hello TV

Just have to say i love reading this froum beats working so i thought it was about time i made a post.

I see many threads by members saying NEVER EVER marry bargirls. Would love to hear some experiences good or bad from you all.

When i read some stories i think surley they can all not be so bad after all they are human and there are many western women out there who would do anything to get your money. But then the next day some other member has me convinced me that they are all bad and you should never get involved.

I also love all the harsh comments people write, makes good reading but it all makes me wonder if they have been through the same experiences and are a little bitter?

Anyway i look forward to any replies if there are any.

I've mentioned this on TV before.

The guy for who I acted as executor to his will was married to a former bar girl, they where one of the happiest and genuine 'couples' I have ever met. She nursed him through a long and difficult illness and was as good a wife I think as any man could ever want.

Witnessing their relationship, his illness and death and her grief first hand causes me to conclude that while I would always advise anyone never to marry a bar girl (based on dozens of other relationships I've witnessed) I would nevertheless argue that it's not as simple as black and white.

So I'd still advise guys to choose their wives elsewhere, but add a man's wife is a man's wife and if you respect the institution of marriage you respect the bond between man and wife no matter what.

I think you will find that the topic has been done to death which is why not seeing many replies. Yes there are good hearted bar girls out there that some can find, but most are not, venture there at your own peril and with your eyes wide open.

Bear in mind also that peoples tales of woe are also tales of their lives going down the toilet, sadly some people find that amusing. You will gain little sympathy if you get shot down in flames.

Yes, I will say I have had a great three years, but refuse to go into any details as too many people are hovering here waiting to rip people to shreds. Maybe thats why you dont get the good stuff posted

I had a 6 month relationship with a BG when i was 28, i never once paid her a dime as i couldnt pay someone to stay with me for an extended period of time, she was at the time waiting to go to Belgium to be with some guy she wasnt overly sure about.

Of my next 2 gf's in England, one was the daughter of a UN diplomat the other the daughter of a wealthy property developer. The Thai BG had more honesty, kindness, decency and intelligence then the other 2 could ever dream of having. Sometimes i would look at them and think that if they new a poor village Thai prostitute was without doubt better in every human way imagineable then them, it'd blow their delusion of grandeur right out the water.

Anyway 5 yrs later she is in Europe, is happily married, hasnt been back to LOS in 5 yrs and is planning on having a family, im sure she'll be as perfect a mother as a kid could wish for.

Thing is when i met her i knew nothing about BG's and their lies and games so i was open minded, now im probably a bit up my ass as i know a little more about LOS and dont trust any BG enough to have a relationship.