Current Number For Goodwill Motorcycles?

Dustoff

My old number for Goodwill isn't working. Anyone have their current phone number?

Or, more specifically, I have a very nice 750 Honda Shadow I am considering selling but want a full nose-to-tail inspection and a few minor repairs. Big on the list is I want a shop that will come to my home and pick up the bike.

Thoughts/recommendations?

Thanks

My old number for Goodwill isn't working. Anyone have their current phone number?

Or, more specifically, I have a very nice 750 Honda Shadow I am considering selling but want a full nose-to-tail inspection and a few minor repairs. Big on the list is I want a shop that will come to my home and pick up the bike.

Thanks

Just catching up on posts and saw this one. Goodwill / Joe's Bike Team's number is 053-251186.

Cheers,

Pikey.

Thanks

Just catching up on posts and saw this one. Goodwill / Joe's Bike Team's number is 053-251186.

Cheers,

Pikey.

Thanks Pikey and sorry I didn't get back to you @ Tony's Big Bike but, as I posted, I wanted a service provider who would come get the bike as I did not want to chance getting stuck on a trip into town. A very minor problem but better safe than sorry..

I did finally just get in touch with Goodwill and Joe picked up my bike yesterday afternoon.

Dustoff

Dustoff,

I've got a big bike and am always looking for someone good for maintance / repairs.

Where/who is Goodwill? What makes them better than your average mechanic?

Are they pretty reasonable?

Cheers

Beanster

I'm not a bike rider anymore, but for the past 20+ years, Joe has seved my big-bike needs very well. Also, since he is not Thai, I think he's better with people, farangs in particular. Also Joe has an excellent work standard and an excellent knowledge of fixing or making new bikes.

Joe is a good man who treats you right :o

Goodwill is located on Soi 2, Chang Moi road, the soi is located next to the Thai Military Bank.