My Friend Is Dark Skinned Indian....will He Be Treated Well At A Certain "adult Only" Business?

webworldly

Hi! My friend is coming to town for a first visit to Bangkok. He is dark skinned....Indian.....and he wants to go to a certain business on Sukhumvit Soi 8....the name of the business starts with "L". It is....well....for "adults only".

I have read 100's of reports of how "well serviced" people felt upon leaving this business. My question is.....will the place accept my friend or is there a problem there for Indian folks?

If at all possible....please feel free to bring on the crazy one liners, etc.......but just hold off on doing so until someone answers the question here, k? :-) :-)

CHEERS!

D

Hi! My friend is coming to town for a first visit to Bangkok. He is dark skinned....Indian.....and he wants to go to a certain business on Sukhumvit Soi 8....the name of the business starts with "L". It is....well....for "adults only".

I have read 100's of reports of how "well serviced" people felt upon leaving this business. My question is.....will the place accept my friend or is there a problem there for Indian folks?

If at all possible....please feel free to bring on the crazy one liners, etc.......but just hold off on doing so until someone answers the question here, k? :-) :-)

CHEERS!

D

I will try to keep a straight face.

I am not sure about the standards / criteria/ xenophobia that exists at that fine cocktail bar called kneetrembler - I mean Lollipop, sorry Lolitas.

However, I do lunch in the area occaisionally and could venture to stop in for a visit and test out the facilities, inquire about acceptable clientelle and the like. :o

Hey BKKJAMES......if you have the chance to stop by there and can ask about Indian clientele and can then let me know here.....that would be incredibly helpful. Thank you so much.

(And thank you for not posting anything that will get this thread locked or deleted before there is an answer!)

CHEERS!

D

Hey BKKJAMES......if you have the chance to stop by there and can ask about Indian clientele and can then let me know here.....that would be incredibly helpful. Thank you so much.

(And thank you for not posting anything that will get this thread locked or deleted before there is an answer!)

CHEERS!

D

I thought I did? cheers