Used Auto Suzuki Vitara

hi,

anybody knows anywhere can get a used auto suzuki vitara?

anyone wanna sell?

on smaui or mailand?

thanks !!!!!

You will save a bunch if you go to Bangkok. Also you will have many to choose from there. Many seconhand dealers.

You might check out thaivisas motorforum. There´s a classifieds and you could put this post there.

someone i know called david is selling a red one, i think he works at the Anantara resort in bophut/maenam

find one tday. in manam, suzuki vitara, 1998, old, new aircon, rented out for 2 years, owner started 280000b. havn't seen it yet.

is it too much for a old car?

someone i know called david is selling a red one, i think he works at the Anantara resort in bophut/maenam

find one tday. in manam, suzuki vitara, 1998, old, new aircon, rented out for 2 years, owner started 280000b. havn't seen it yet.

What is too much? I mean it all depends on your budget.Buying a cheaper car could be false economy, depending on what you have to spend on it.Being an EX rental, does not inspire much confidence. I would still follow some of the posters advice & look at the mainland.They ask absolute stupid prices for some of the cars here.Check websites to get comparative pricing before you buy.

Good Luck.

Above Green Vitara is SOLD, friend of mine bought it, he checks the car with Dan Auto first and need reasonable 20.000 Thb works.

David from the Red Vitara 3 doors (not 5) 160.000 Thb but never replied.

Another Vitara Gray and Purple for 300.000 (to Thai) 380.000 (to Farang) .........

anyhow is after Maenam on the right of the ring rd. it is 2002 with 120.000 KM.

If you like to shopping around better go to the mainland but you need to carry all necessary docs., cash, speak Thai,

and eventually change plate (not really necessary) and follow up till delivery, if you drive it back be sure you have an insurance

already.....

At the end of the day (time + accommodation + tickets) for the price I'm not sure it will be too convenient buy on mainland,

on the other hand for sure you will have more choices and most probably better conditions. Do not forget that Vitara and

the smaller suzuki sporty are not so popular outside Samui, When I bought my first car I have been in Suratthani and

honestly after that I always bought cars here, easier and if you are not in hurry you can find some good deal too.

Cheers