Holiday Today - Thursday, October 23rd

grantbkk

Are the markets selling alcoholic beverages today? Are the entertainment areas of Bangkok open tonight?

Is that the only important thing in your life

Not trying to discern the OP's motives, but it could possibly be because with less traffic, it might seem like a good day to go out to a pub with his friends.

Or it could be that he has friends visiting today from his home country.

Or it could be the most important thing in his life.

The point is, we don't know. So why bother to interject disparaging comments into a simple posted question?

There is alcohol on offer everyday regardless of holidays etc. Dont you lot know anything? Or are you all just limited to bars, tescos and 711?

If you need it that much you wont have much trouble finding it.

Ex-pats may not have much trouble finding some, but tourists might have.

There is alcohol on offer everyday regardless of holidays etc. Dont you lot know anything? Or are you all just limited to bars, tescos and 711?

Well i think grantbkk is an expat, As for tourist's you have to be pretty sad to being sitting on the net whilst on holiday posting on TV dont u think?

Bars are open because i'm already back in my apartment pissed. :o

Fantastic response bangkokboro... I don't know why there are so many smart <deleted> on this forum... A guy asks a sensible question and all the woodworms can't wait to attack from their hidden little cockroach infested rooms...

Bars are open because i'm already back in my apartment pissed. :o

Fantastic response bangkokboro... I don't know why there are so many smart <deleted> on this forum... A guy asks a sensible question and all the woodworms can't wait to attack from their hidden little cockroach infested rooms...

Maybe u thought i was a smart ass maybe you didnt but i dont live in a little cockroach infested room. I answered the question b4, You can get alcohol any day regardless, this is thailand afterall u can do almmst anything you want to do. :D

I must admit though i forgot to say you can get beer from 711 as i bought and drank 2 b4 my earlier posts. lol

Well i think grantbkk is an expat, As for tourist's you have to be pretty sad to being sitting on the net whilst on holiday posting on TV dont u think?

Duh...... put down the beer and step away from the keyboard, carefully now, don't want you to suddendly have a rational thought at this time of night, it may cause an embolism...... and we wouldn't want that, would we children (it's nearly panto season... what the heck)

Duh...... put down the beer and step away from the keyboard, carefully now, don't want you to suddendly have a rational thought at this time of night, it may cause an embolism...... and we wouldn't want that, would we children (it's nearly panto season... what the heck)

:D:o:D:D:D

Edited by Slip