Residential Property In Chiangmai City

hendy7508

thinking for buying a new property in chiangmai,probably a 3rooms + 2 bathrooms type,can recommedation which/where or website i can look at before i commited.seen THE LAGUNA HOME,nice and new but area is too deserted.

People will respond with their own preferences, which will usually be their own moobaan. There are numerous real estate websites where you will probably find something almost new cheaper as houses can be hard to shift. Or do Thai style and hire a car yourself or get a driver to take you around the various estates. Be careful of the driver getting a commission though.

Smarten up and show some initiative man. As you are buying a house, it will no doubt be in your wife's name, which is your choice of course and I shan't comment on that. Realistically you will buy what she likes anyway, unless you are fond of sleeping on the couch. :D

Final note, if you buy a new house your wife should be able to negotiate a commission for herself. Just for fun see if she mentions that to you or refunds it after the sale. :o