Non Prem League Football

rav

Im unfortunatly a west ham united supporter (ok pee take over)! Now since our very unfortunate relegation 2 years ago we have totally vanished from my TV screen ,nobody even mentions us at all. (along with all the other fans of teams that are not in the prem). Does anybody know how i can pick up a channel that shows chamionship football ? Ive tried malaysian UBC,thai UBC but nothing. I can find dutch, french,german etc (even crap scotish league,er lets guess the results shall we)?! advice welcomed rav in phuket x

I doubt you'll get english nationwide soccer in Thailand. I just bought the psi satellite package, which has about 300 free to air channels, and none have nationwide soccer. Basically, people in asia are only interested in the premiership and champions league.

By the way, psi is great !! Free premiership matches every saturday and sunday. Also, a lot of good news and music channels, and best thing of all .... no subscription !! I used the money i saved to get true broadband and rent movies from tsutaya - much better than UBC !!

Whats PSI?

The only time I've seen anything outside the Premiership (Which is on ESPN and STAR Sports on UBC) or FA cup English football (which is on Supersport and Supersport Gold- also UBC as well as Thai TV) is in Pattaya on the (pirated) South African Supersport channel which seemed to have the whole lot from Test Cricket to English league football.

I reckon your best bet would be to find out which bars get this channel and ask then in there haw they get it.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't help with the TV options... However, a friend of mine is a Coventry supporter and he follows them by listening to the commentary on the local Coventry radio. It's streamed over the internet from the local radio's website.

Premier League radio commentary is usually not streamed on the net but lower leagues may be. I know it's not as good as TV but it's better than nothing!

Whats PSI?

The only time I've seen anything outside the Premiership (Which is on ESPN and STAR Sports on UBC) or FA cup English football (which is on Supersport and Supersport Gold- also UBC as well as Thai TV) is in Pattaya on the (pirated) South African Supersport channel which seemed to have the whole lot from Test Cricket to English league football.

I reckon your best bet would be to find out which bars get this channel and ask then in there haw they get it.

http://www.psisat.com/

• 4 weeks later...