Herbal Approach For The Long Term Weight Loss

meelousee

:D

My time: 5 months, my loss 14.7 kilograms and counting, my gains, I can wear jeans that I bought 8 years ago. I had to buy a smaller belt and my tee shirts are stretched tight at my biceps, chest and shoulders instead of my stomach. I sleep better, dark circles under my eyes are gone, I feel great and my former colleagues at the university think I am on steroids. What a laugh!

Always ask your doctor about detoxification first. People with all sorts of health issues can detoxify, but may need to use different ways of doing so.

Part 1 is to start with a clean body, a detoxification so that your lower intestines can absorb the nutrients effectively and the thermogenic properties of herbs and teas can do their work. Fitne teas, mild laxatives or various detox drugs are readily available.

Several fasting diets are listed in caloriecount.about.com for you to use. They also have a good diet watch program that is free, just signup and use the menu to add a food or exercise to track your daily calorie intake and burn. They have tons of help.

I used lemon fasting diet and Fitne tea for 2 weeks and a super cleanse sea salt infusion every 3 days. Stay near a toilet for the super cleanse!

During the first part I lost near 4 kilos in 9 days. But I was not working and it was easy. For those who work every day this diet is best done in a 3 day cycles starting on Friday after work. It takes longer for the same results, but if you are 100% committed to weight loss you can do 10 days and laugh.

Drink 8 to 10 glasses of lemonade per day with the same amount of water then Fitne tea at bed time. If you work hard daily and cant fast you can eat during the fast, but no carbohydrates, no dairy no red meat or pork. Vegetables, fruit and fish (canned tuna or salmon) and lots of water. :D Teachers, office workers, telemarketers no excuses, FAST! If you must eat, some fresh fruit, or a low calorie granola bar. Kill hunger pains with water a leisurely walk or green tea with Hoodia ,Pine nuts, Coleus, Garcinia Cambogia or Guarana

I used Garcinia Cambogia and Guarana, couldn’t find the Hoodia :D

My Lemonade recipe : Lemon or Lime juice, hot cayenne powder or (pric pon finely ground) grade b maple syrup I used raw organic hornet honey also I used a multivitamin daily to make up for the B group not found in honey. I also spiked the lemonade with finely ground cardamom seed to get a thermogenic effect to burn more fat.

The Lemon diet consists of a liquid fast of:

• 2 Tbsp lemon juice

• 1/10 tsp cayenne pepper

• 1 Tbsp maple syrup in eight ounces of spring water

• 1 Tsp ground Coriander seed

• 1 Tsp ground Cardamom seed

• Eight to ten 8.oz glasses per day, plus the same of water

• Ingest for 7 or 10 day

In addition, drink lots of water and herbal tea, especially green, peppermint or chamomile.

1. Don't carry your lemon formula or juice in plastic containers, as the plastic can leach chemicals into your drink.

2. Take care that drinking lemonade frequently doesn't leach calcium from your teeth. Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and citric acid both bind with calcium to make calcium citrate and calcium ascorbate, and regular contact (from sipping the lemonade) can weaken your enamel. Drink one to two glasses at a time and then rinse your mouth with water so the lemon and maple syrup do not stay on your teeth.

The diet also keeps the bowels actively cleansing with proprietary laxative teas, and colon irrigations. Use this internal saltwater bath: First thing in the morning, drink two teaspoons of sea salt dissolved in one quart of warm water. Either way, some form of cleansing bowel movement should happen at least every 4 days then stop at the end of the fast. Don’t be shocked when the lower intestinal plaque is expelled. It is things you ate last year in the form of bacterial plaque much like what the dentist removes during tooth cleaning; only it is stuck to the intestine wall. Depending on how over weight you are will be the amount that is expelled. If you have never done this it might shock you into thinking part of your intestines are falling out. ECK!! Sorry I had to tell you. Photos ColonPlaque.jpg

On a lighter note, Do not fart it will be a wet one… :o

Cautions on colon cleanse drugs and so called colon cleanse kits, they are dangerous, some Warnings on this include: Mayo Clinic states that colon cleansing is unnecessary as the body naturally removes waste material. Colon cleansing drugs can disrupt the balance between bacteria and natural chemicals as well as the colon's ability to shed dead cells. Other reported complications include bowel or rectal perforations, infections, and heart attacks related to electrolyte imbalances. The frequent use of enemas or other colon cleansing tools may lead to dependence and an inability to defecate without assistance or withdrawal symptoms. Some herbs that are consumed for colon cleansing rather than taken through enema may also interfere with drug absorption and effectiveness. The FDA has issued several warning letters to practitioners and suppliers of equipment about making false claims of effectiveness, safety issues and quality control violations.

My note on the cautions, one of the reasons we are fat is that our bodies are not shedding dead cells and the plaque is preventing the absorption of nutrients and instead storing them as fat. Error on the side of caution, any pain, abnormal bleeding stop doing the colon cleanse. Instead use a fiber laxative once a week, with the lemon diet.

During the first part (14 day fast) I also did light exercise 3 times a week and a 2 kilometer walk every morning 15 min. slow, 15 min. quick 15 min fast, repeat in difference sequence for the 2 kilometer walk or military march, then the exercise. My exercise on a daily basis space each one 1 minuet apart 10 push ups, 10 sit ups, 10 crunches, 10 jumping jacks then 10 squat thrusts don’t forget the stretching before and after each session.

Note: you can do the exercise first then walk or run, best to mix it up. On rainy days I walk up and down 10 flights of stairs for 45 minuets. Smokers this will make you think you are going to die.

Note: any dizziness or light head, feeling stoned or have any pain STOP!!

Also no alcohol :D

Not all bodies are the same, different weight loss rates for different people. As with all fasting, exercise, and diet programs SEE YOUR DOCTOR FIRST!!!

Fad diets like Atkins work on the short term when you stop you gain the weight back twice as fast as you lost it. Some fad diets remove water and break down muscle mass and you accomplish nothing long term and wind up sic, and gain more than you lost in recovery.

Another note that I will post in all three parts of this topic, besides see your doctor first.

If you are not 100% committed and motivated to your weight loss program nothing you do will work.

Part 2 will be the ending the lemon diet fast and the herbs and natural supplements I used, all of them are found in Wikipedia with references and medical review notes to guide you along.

Also the goof offs that sell you books on “Secrets to weight loss” and the “secrets herbs and spices” to weight loss will be mad as a cat getting a bath in hot vinegar. :D

I will list them for free. Some are known and some are combinations of herb and supplements that actually burn fat when you sleep.

I will wait to see if you all are even remotely interested in what I have found before I waste space and time in this topic. Ask a question, I will tell you what I know and give you the web reference, if I don’t know I will point you to the web that does.

One web that will help you get started is caloriecount.about.com and they are free and the data and suggestions are monitored by professionals.

If nobody is interested then I will stop with this simple post: clean your system and then go hel_l on wheels for a solid lasting diet.

Shopping List: part 1 :(

Lemons or Limes fresh is best but you can use the bottled type just make sure its purity is 80% or better.

Cayenne Pepper or very hot dried Thai chili powder you will have to grind it further to make is more water soluble.

Maple Syrup grade B or wild organic honey

One or more of the herbs: Hoodia ,Pine nuts, Coleus, Garcinia Cambogia or Guarana

*Garcinia Cambogia: Thais have this in dried fruit form called Som Kaek you must make a tea of this first to add to your lemonade. Or GNC has it in capsule form take 2 or 3 per day.

Cardamom seed (lok kra wan) (gind to a powder)

Corriander seed (gind to a powder) (Thai met phak see)

Pure Water

A good multivitamin I used Centrum

Edited by meelousee

YUK!.............your post not for the faint hearted.

:o

Yes I know the photo is gross, :D it came from a commercial site so I should not post a link to one. So I just copied it and posted.

You must know that that is what is in the lower intestines and for people that are 5 to 10 kilos overweight and have never cleaned out their bodies. That is what is there! :D

It is called mucoloid plaque! And one of the reasons your body can not absorb important nutrients and stores more fat as a results. :D

• 1 month later...

Thanks for posting. I've lost about 8 kilos in the last 2 months by exercise and proper diet. You've given me some ideas, mainly fasting, to boost my progress. I've only got about 4 kilos more to lose, then it's concentrate on maintenance and healthy living.

It is called mucoloid plaque! And one of the reasons your body can not absorb important nutrients and stores more fat as a results. :o

Its called mucoid plaque. Its a dubious and fringe concept - so fringe the person who invented the term is the main supplier of cleansers, but only a handful of sources bothered to debunk.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mucoid_plaque

http://quackfiles.blogspot.com/2004/12/muc...bious-idea.html

Google will show up more articles, mainly against.

I personally lean on the side of quack idea, as nobody seems to support the idea who isn't selling the cleansers. I'm no expert though and have never tried it.