This Will Drive You Nuts

The object of the game is to move the red block around without getting hit by the blue blocks or touching the black walls.

If you can go longer than 18 seconds you are phenomenal. It's been said that the US Air Force uses this for fighter pilots. They are expected to go for at least 2 minutes.

Give it a try but be careful...it is addictive!!

Air Force Test

Peter

P.S. If you have ever dreamt of flying you will enjoy this.

Go to Electric Oyster

Move your cursor over the screen (left or right) and you will have the impression that you are flying over the mountains. Pretty cool.

Edited by peter991

I just received this email - which I would like to pass on to members of ThaiVisa - who may one day (I hope soon) travel on the Airbus A380.

The Airbus A380 is the largest passenger airliner in the world. It can seat more than 850 people. Check-out its state-of-the-art controls! Click on the link below:

(There are a number of buttons at the bottom of the picture to allow you to quickly scan the area you want to examine, including the ability to zoom. You can move your cursor and see the whole cockpit from top to bottom.)

Airbus A380 cockpit

If you can go longer than 18 seconds you are phenomenal.

After five minutes of trying I got 21 sec on that air force test.

First you duck, them move over to the top left corner - it's good for 11 seconds, then dodge the incoming square and a bar and relocate to the bottom right. After 15 sec things start flying really fast, but you'll get a hang of it, too.

I bet if you sit their long enough you'll figure out their patterns and safe places to hide - the movements are not random.

I didn't have the patience to get more than about 10 seconds but it looks like with practice it would be not so difficult. :D

The A380 cockpit is amazing didn't realize there was SO many switches and dials I wonder if the pilots still get the "Feel" of the plane or are they so removed by the electrons that the feel of flying is lost :D

How can I E-Mail it to a friend?

:o