Theft From Pattaya Hotel

GuestHouse

I remember staying at a YHA in the Cotswolds (UK) back in 95 where there was an American woman carrying $6000 US plus a handful of pound notes on her. No TC, bankcard, CC, or any othet backup had she lost it of been robbed. Stupid as that was, she also told us all this after knowing us for about 5min.

Some people are just that stupid, however I think the above story is bunk :o

cv

I remember staying at a YHA in the Cotswolds (UK) back in 95 where there was an American woman carrying $6000 US plus a handful of pound notes on her. No TC, bankcard, CC, or any othet backup had she lost it of been robbed. Stupid as that was, she also told us all this after knowing us for about 5min.

Some people are just that stupid, however I think the above story is bunk :D

cv

So do I :o

I remember reading a story in the one of the Eng. Lang papers here about 10 years ago about a farang who was staying in a hotel in Pratunam(I think) and showed a bg a suitcase full of money (1 mill baht).

The guy woke up dead the next day with his throat slit. :D

Some people just don't know the value of money I guess. :o

A chap i knew lost £1500.00, he picked up a bargirl one evening, after they had done the business he told her to come to his hotel room early evening the next day, so she turned up, they went out, he went to pay the tab at the bar, left his money in hotel safe so he told the bargirl go back to my hotel, here is my room key and the pin no for the safe, bring us some cash to pay.

Have a guess what happened next...........she did not return, he went to look for her the key was locked in the room, safe open and his passport, cards, and £1500.00 missing, i bet she had a ball, some ferangs do not have a brain, serves him right.