Good Place To Buy A Nice Present For My Mum?

buripuk

I want to know where's a good place to have a shop around for a nice present for my Mum who I'll see when I go back at Christmas time.

I want to spend around 20000-30000 baht and would want something classy maybe an antique or something special like that.

I want to know where's a good place to have a shop around for a nice present for my Mum who I'll see when I go back at Christmas time.

I want to spend around 20000-30000 baht and would want something classy maybe an antique or something special like that.

Saturday night Bazaar around 9:00 PM, exit 4 Lat Prao, Underground Subway. Lots of Memorbilia and it's not all junk. Look around.

Have a nice day.

Up-market antiques and souvenirs can be found in the River City Complex near the Royal Orchid Sheraton on the river front. I got my niece a nice proper Thai doll (porcelain, painted; not the plastic crap they have on Suk.) in trad. dress there at a place with 'souvenirs' in the name (NE corner, second floor IIRC). Reachable via river taxi from Saphan Taksin BTS

Edited by phaethon