Calzaghe V Jones

eMzyme

Hi,

Would anybody happen to know where they will be showing the Calzaghe v Jones fight and also what time it starts please?

Thanks for any info.

The fight is being shown by Truevisions (ex-UBC) on their PPV channel 109. It will however be free to viewers subscribing to the platinum package. The programme is scheduled to run between 9.00am & 12.30pm. Taking into consideration the time difference between New York & Bangkok and the fight being scheduled for prime-time US TV, I would "guestimate" it will start around 10.30am to 11.00am. Any bars who usually open pre-midday for breakfast will almost certainly be showing it.

The program starts at 9PM Eastern Time, i believe this is 2am UK time so thats 9am Thai time.

http://www.hbo.com/boxing/events/2008/1108...ones/index.html

Ive got to go for Calzaghe on the basis im biased and havent seen Roy Jones fight for a few years, the last time i did he was a shadow of his former self.

Calzaghes always been good at picking his fighters hence his undefeated record, he avoided Jones, Hopkins and the like when they were at their peaks.

I'd love RJJ to win. The guy is (was) without doubt one of the most incredible boxers ever. I've been a big fan of his since the Seoul Olympics back in the day when he should have won the gold. I just hope he performs better than the time I drove all the way from Atlanta to Tampa a few years ago to watch Jones v Tarver and he looked nothing like the "Fighter of the Decade" from a few years earlier. I reckon it's going to be very close - Jones is coming off a good result with Trinidad and he's got the kind of combination of speed and power that Calzaghe's never really experienced. He also likes opponents to come at him, so he should like Calzaghe. But I am wondering how he's going to cope with a strong southpaw like Calzaghe. Should be a good one that goes the distance...

WHERE IS IT BEING SHOWN ON SUKHUMVIT PLEASE PEOPLE.

May be a bit late ,, but for future sports events the DownUnder Bar on Soi 23 Nearest BTS Asoke. Has web site downundersportsbistro.com with a location map on there . and all sporting events are undated regularly . They are showing the boxing today .

Yes i know the Bar has been renamed after a cricketer . But most people still call it the Downunder Bar