Storage Or Safety Boxes In Bangkok

dougan88

i dont know where u stay,but check in bangrak area(near silom) there is building called gems tower,there is 1 safty locker company on 8th floor called CB LOCKERS,i m using medium size box which is 7000 bht per year.

and good thing abt this locker is they r off only on sundays,

NO FASTIVAL OR ANY DESESTER HOLIDAYS,

i think this is much beter option.

does anyone know if bangkok self storage has a service to pick up your stuff and move it into storage? if not, can someone recommend a service? i will look at the Big Move place mentioned above but am wondering if there are others...

well that is my point- i don't know where to rent a van and driver... but i will ask them, thanks.

This a long-shot, but when I looked at the King Royal Gargen Inn there is an ad. on the front page for van and driver for THB2500/day (it's not a link, so presumambly you contact them through/they are part of the KRG).

Now I have never dealt with the KRG or this driver, but if you can find someone who is currently staying there, maybe they could make enquiries?

Recent threads of KRG (for identifying suspects):

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Apartment-Go...2m-t221162.html

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/King-Royal-G...nn-t221455.html

thanks! now i have a few options.

Or if you'd rather not spend so much, ask your local motorcycle taxi guys if they have a truck. My guys (3 of them) took my (at that time not working) motorcycle from Pinklao to the land traffic department (Mo Chit), hung out to translate what was needed for a change of ownership, which took about 4-5 hours, and brought it back to my condo with me for 600B!

Hi Girlx

Yes Bangkok Storage do have two guys with a covered van (in case it rains) who can move your stuff. I used BSS for two months in June this year and the office girls called and organized removalists for me. The guys were pretty flexible with time and day as well. They were careful handling the boxes and strapped it on the van properly. At the last minute they even took apart a fan and taped up boxes and had all the tools/tape for that. I think the cost was 1,500 baht and I was happy to pay this for the convenience, when they pick up, you can ride with them in the van (in the front!) to the depot and check all your stuff gets stored. Dont know how much you have but I packed enough boxes to fill 4m space to the ceiling and could just slide the door shut.

If you do this yourself you could ask BSS to lend you one of their moving trolleys they have on site, may charge a small fee. If you require longer storage than you signed up for, or return earlier and want to terminate the contract, providing you give 30 days notice (email) in advance you are not penalized. I also purchased one of their secure padlocks at a cost of 327baht (will be able to use this again)

You can email the girls at for quotes or queries.

Good luck

Edited by soundman
Sorry, No email addresses as per forum rules.