Homes In Bangbo Tong

Was wounderung if anyone noticed if the houses in the BangBoTong are going down, havent looked in thes area for about 6 months. Some of the new developments dont seem to be selling all the units..

Anyone have any other take on this area, as to prices and demand in the area.

My wife was in Central Mall and noticed the builders had a booth set up with the price ranges from 3 to 5 mi baht, good price,,anyone know

thanks in advance

Was wounderung if anyone noticed if the houses in the BangBoTong are going down, havent looked in thes area for about 6 months. Some of the new developments dont seem to be selling all the units..

Anyone have any other take on this area, as to prices and demand in the area.

My wife was in Central Mall and noticed the builders had a booth set up with the price ranges from 3 to 5 mi baht, good price,,anyone know

thanks in advance

My stephson has a house in Bang Bua Thong in one of the Emerald garden compounds. I think there are more than 10 compounds. Some of the developers went banckrupt, many house are on the market now. Next door there are 3 houses on the market for more than 3 years. Some people leave and move out the Emerald garden compounds because of theft they feel insecure when they go to work. Afraid to find an empty house when they come back home. So should check witch compound has the least problems.

I almost forgot to mention that most of the houses are build on old paddy fields, and due to poor quality building quality many houses have cracked walls after a few years. my stepson did have to make heavy repairs to fix, and so are many of his neighbours. You can find houses for price lower than 2 million this moment in some compounds. That's why I advise you if you like to persist in your plans to contact a reliable building expert to examine the house you like to buy.

Those where the downsides. The big advantage of Ban Bua Thong is the location. its near Chaeng wattana where you can find all the things you need, at close distance. also its very easy to go to out of Bangkok to go South, East or North without have to face a traffic jam.

thanks for the info, I am near Pan nan glow bridge,, and i haven't looked for a house in about 6 months, so hopefully they have come down.....I did see some homes that did come down in price when i was looking before...there was some people then wiling to sell below market value at that time, but I think the overall prices have come down, correct me if i am wrong in this.

thanks

Prices are more likely to go up, the Metro [underground train line] is well under way, they have been working now for over a year on the tunnel and end station north end of Bang Bua Thong on the Bang Yai Rd

Purple line activity is planned (?!?) within two years.

New villages are being build on the rice fields after Kasintorn St-Peter school. Land&House are investing massively ; which, for my point of view: it's a good sign.

But with all the big trucks traffic, I am getting scare now to use my bicycle. Anyway, I am still enjoying quality of life, where we are living, in Kunalai village, which is (not always the case) a well maintained community.

Agree with you ignis, price are going up tremendously and there is more demand than offer ; except for townhouses in Bang Bua Thong.

Prices are more likely to go up, the Metro [underground train line] is well under way, they have been working now for over a year on the tunnel and end station north end of Bang Bua Thong on the Bang Yai Rd

New villages are being build on the rice fields after Kasintorn St-Peter school. Land&House are investing massively ; which, for my point of view: it's a good sign.

But with all the big trucks traffic, I am getting scare now to use my bicycle. Anyway, I am still enjoying quality of life, where we are living, in Kunalai village, which is (not always the case) a well maintained community.

Agree with you ignis, price are going up tremendously and there is more demand than offer ; except for townhouses in Bang Bua Thong.

I live 7km the other side of Bang Yai Rd opposite the turn into Bang Bua Tong, [Church archway is now done road is re opened and you drive through arch] here 7km from the main rd, these detached houses have gone up from 1.8 milliom to 3.1 million, I notice the new house being built nearer the main rd have gone up even more, a couple of projects that are extending with townhouses were 4 years ago around 600k now the sane house are 899k on the board outside when I drive passed. The few people that rent land on the main road for there stalls there rent 4.5 yrs ago were around 4k per month, now are between 10 - 12k they would have to sell a lot of flower to pay for this and live.. OK most own the land, but many would rent out 2 or 3 plots, now you find that many run between 3 or 4 plots, I am sure this is good thinking as when the delelopers buy the land there are 4 business not just one and 3 empty sites.

I live 7km the other side of Bang Yai Rd opposite the turn into Bang Bua Tong, [Church archway is now done road is re opened and you drive through arch] here 7km from the main rd, these detached houses have gone up from 1.8 milliom to 3.1 million, I notice the new house being built nearer the main rd have gone up even more, a couple of projects that are extending with townhouses were 4 years ago around 600k now the sane house are 899k on the board outside when I drive passed. The few people that rent land on the main road for there stalls there rent 4.5 yrs ago were around 4k per month, now are between 10 - 12k they would have to sell a lot of flower to pay for this and live.. OK most own the land, but many would rent out 2 or 3 plots, now you find that many run between 3 or 4 plots, I am sure this is good thinking as when the delelopers buy the land there are 4 business not just one and 3 empty sites.

So,... we are close neighbors... Wat Lad Pla Duk is in between, from your place and ours!?!