Which Thai Banks Issue Cc's To Foreigners?

Kaisikorn refuses to issue me a CC even though my wife has held many CC's from them for years since we have been married. 

I an on a non immigrant "O" visa and I don't have a work permit, nor do I work.  However I would like to get a supplemental card in my name from my wife's account.

Any recommended Thai banks out there for this?

Kaisikorn refuses to issue me a CC even though my wife has held many CC's from them for years since we have been married. 

I an on a non immigrant "O" visa and I don't have a work permit, nor do I work.  However I would like to get a supplemental card in my name from my wife's account.

Any recommended Thai banks out there for this?

i used to have a cc frm kasikorn and i know foreigners with credit cards from most other banks in thailand, but we all have work permits.

without a work permit, you may be able to get a cc at kasikorn subject to setting up a term deposit to cover the amount of the card limit.

I got one recently from Bangkok Bank, but I had to agree to keep a minimum balance in my bank account equal to DOUBLE the limit of the credit card. I have a work permit although it wasn't made clear whether this was also required to get the card.

I'm not quite sure why they needed "double" the limit to be kept in the account, but having the credit card will make ordering a few things easier for me in the next few months so I reluctantly agreed to it. I'll ask them to change the terms in a few months time and if they won't then I will probably cancel it.