Uk Settlement Visa Success?

Hi All

My wife has recieved a SMS saying "Processed Application Returned to Courier. Application Collected." I believe this means that my wife has been granted a settlement Visa. She submited the application to the UK Visa Centre on the 10th November and recieved this messege today 17th November.

So many thanks to you all for your advice and comments on thaivisa. Many thanks to scouser for his advice.

Simon

Hi All

My wife has recieved a SMS saying "Processed Application Returned to Courier. Application Collected." I believe this means that my wife has been granted a settlement Visa. She submited the application to the UK Visa Centre on the 10th November and recieved this messege today 17th November.

So many thanks to you all for your advice and comments on thaivisa. Many thanks to scouser for his advice.

Simon

Don't want to burst your bubble, but that message simply means they have made a decision on the application and sent it back to your other half. Until she gets the passport back you won't know if you've got the visa or not. Hold off on opening the champagne for another day or two. Hope you're still celebrating in a couple of days! :o

Hi all

My wife has got her passport back with the visa stamp inside. I made sure there was plenty of paper work to keep them busy.

Three things to make sure when you apply. 1. Proof of income to adequately support your wife. 2. Adequate accommodation. 3. Proof of longlasting relationship.

Time to open the champagne. :o

Many thanks to Thaivisa and members for their input.

simon

Hi all

My wife has got her passport back with the visa stamp inside. I made sure there was plenty of paper work to keep them busy.

Three things to make sure when you apply. 1. Proof of income to adequately support your wife. 2. Adequate accommodation. 3. Proof of longlasting relationship.

Time to open the champagne. :D

simon

Congratulations :o !

Hi all

Time to open the champagne. :o

simon

Congratulations.