Pattaya Hotels For 1 Month

spiderman2

Im looking for a room in a newish hotel or apartment block close to Soi Buakow/LK Metro area, from the 6th December for 1 month and hoping to pay 15k but will pay more if need be.

Ive emailed several places already but everywhere seems to be full, if anyone might know of somewhere please let me know.

Alternatively whats the likelyhood of finding somewhere decent when i arrive if ive got a couple of days to look around????

Edited by spiderman2

I am here now and have been looking around too. The better places seem to be filling up or at least saying they are and holding out for higher prices. Still plenty of other monthlys around. I am up off of Soi Yume behind carre four on Central Pattaya Road. I have two weeks left on that month term but have been looking around for another place to finish my last month that will start on Wednesday.

I stopped into a few of the apartment places today on LK Metro and they were getting full. You might have to be a bit flexible. But I wouldn't worry about getting some sort of reasonable monthly rate.

Im looking for a room in a newish hotel or apartment block close to Soi Buakow/LK Metro area, from the 6th December for 1 month and hoping to pay 15k but will pay more if need be.

Ive emailed several places already but everywhere seems to be full, if anyone might know of somewhere please let me know.

Alternatively whats the likelyhood of finding somewhere decent when i arrive if ive got a couple of days to look around????

Do not panic, you will easily get a place in Pattaya around December 6th. 100%.

There are some great rooms on Soi Buakow for 400 baht per night (12,000) per month. Don't worry. And I mean DECENT.

It is OK, but I got some neigbors out back that think they should play music loudly at 0730 when they open up their recycling shop or water bottle shop. Not sure what it is exactly. DO NOT take rooms on the second floor facing EAST or any rooms facing East in my opinion! Central Pattaya Residence. Beds are hard as rocks, but that is not unusual for here.

a couple of Finnish backed places up this way that are nice and I almost took for 12500 a month. Huge room with furniture but it faces Soi Yume. I decided against it.

Nice pool down the road for daily rent so I like the area. I prefer soi bukao and lk metro too because it is a bit easier to catch baht buses in about any direction.

Cheers if you find anywhere decent give me a shout, im taking it as your moving the place you are now isnt the best.

Need to be thrifty with the penny's this year as im 30% poorer then last, im even flying with a stopover like a peasant would.

going from soi bukow, cross over pattaya central road theres a couple of little road taking you towards jamesons irish bar, now there loaads of new appartments in and around that area, and 5 min walk to carrfour and 10 mins to big c .

i wouldnt worry its very quite here, here at mo and your not the only one 30% down, many are more!

I checked out several of those streets. I was not overly impressed. One or two were OK but had construction going on next door. It will boil down to a tradeoff between quality and price. I do like that general area though, and I may wander there again and try a few more later this week.

going from soi bukow, cross over pattaya central road theres a couple of little road taking you towards jamesons irish bar, now there loaads of new appartments in and around that area, and 5 min walk to carrfour and 10 mins to big c .

i wouldnt worry its very quite here, here at mo and your not the only one 30% down, many are more!

Cheers, think the best bet is to have a good walk around, i'll definitely take a butchers down there.

Last year they were building a hotel or apartment block opposite the Honey Inn which is just off Soi Boukow, whats the name of this and does anyone know their prices, its a perfect good location and everything will be shiney and new there.

I dont know it, but try this

chris

The best place is Oasis Residence, which is part of Diana Estate on Soi Boukao. Perfect location, but quiet and great gardens. Brand new rooms, nice restaurant (Oasis) with good international food at very good prices, 2 pools and very good service and atmosphere. Rooms from about 15 K. incl. WIFI & Breakfast. They have a very helpful on site manageress, Kh. Meow. But you will have to book well in advance, their rooms are in high demand, since the other offices in the place offer mainly old and badly maintained rooms. Good luck!

club blu apartments are the best in that area high season specail free kateoy in room first neet instead of fruit baskit lovely jubbly

Spiderman2, I used to walk through that soi honey area and was watching with some

interest the development of that new "strip" which looks like 8 or so new shophouses.

In fact, while most of them are still for sale, some are already opened under foreign

ownership with the bar/guesthouse theme. They also recently refurbished "honey inn"

but there are an abundance of accomodation options in that general central area. :o

To tell you the truth, on the East end of that developed strip, they actually did

open a new hotel. "Orn Place", it's not a small affair either. Probably nearly

empty, many of these new places are struggling with 20-30% occupancy. As

you know there really isn't much of a comprehensive web directory for apts

or middle-range hotels, what you can find is usually woefully out of date. Soi

Honey really underwent a lot of change this last year. It's now all massage shops

with a sprinkling of bars, but Yes, like you said, terribly convenient to everything.

Well it looks as if i maybe flying there next Wednesday/Thursday, i'll bring a stick if there is more massage places down that soi, there were already 100s of girls last year chasing a sprinkling of customers who just seemed to walk by they must never make any money. Many more massage shops in the same place sounds like Pattaya economics at its finest.

I just tried googling "orn place pattaya" and nowt came up, do you know what it is a night or month? Or is Honey Inn worth staying in, im a fussy fcker thats my problem and as im staying there for a month or more it needs to be clean new and relatively cheap and in a ok location.

Edited by spiderman2

Here's the honey inn website, 800B per night I might have thought it would be more with

the renovations. I would hazard a guess Orn Place is 800-1,000. That is exactly the puzzle

though, if a hotel has a decent website they are more likely to have bookings and be full

but like so many of these middle-range establishments, very little contact info and just

walk-in or word of mouth traffic. There really is no good directory on "ALL" hotels here. :o

http://www.honeyinnpattaya.com/

I spent a lot of time last month looking at monthly/apts. There are new places all over but

yeah I suspect the ones with a decent web-site fill-up fast as understandably, folks like to

have these arrangements done before they arrive. I bet Orn Place on Soi Honey is very

nearly empty, they also built a new family mart right across the street if that helps you

find it. On soi Buakow another popular joint is RCON apts., I think their monthly is 12k,

which is certainly more in line with the local economy. It's across from the night market.

Just moving a little away from the beach and 2nd road, prices start to come down. :o

Note also that despite having bookings, there will be many people who have not paid a deposit and will not phone to cancel. A walk in can yield surprising results.

One last piece of business to attend to then ill be booking my flight Monday to fly Thursday i can't f'en wait.

Last year they were building a hotel or apartment block opposite the Honey Inn which is just off Soi Boukow, whats the name of this and does anyone know their prices, its a perfect good location and everything will be shiney and new there.

Bumped into a friend last night and he is staying there. Cost is 800 Baht a night. It is called, if I recall correctly, Adam Inn.

Forget the "Good old faithful" Siam Sawasdee. Used to be a good cheap place to stay, but now asking 1,100 per night. Was 779 a couple of weeks ago. Large rooms but I gather not updated for years.

club blu apartments are the best in that area high season specail free kateoy in room first neet instead of fruit baskit lovely jubbly

Cheers i'll avoid there.

He is winding you up. Good place to drink. Use it on a regular basis and I have not seen any "boys working undercover" there. Now, with regard to Pook Swan House 100 yards down the road, they have a load of Beautiful Katoey Coyotees, if that is what Rambler likes......

Try The Vault. I stayed there for 3 months in 04/05. The owners name is Michael and he can be reached at [email protected] or go to the website http://www.thevaultpattaya.com/ I was treated very well the time I was there. The Vault is the only place I will stay in the future. If you have any trouble contacting him let me know and I will contact him for you. You won't be disappointed.

skullyman2727

I'll tell you what else is really cool "mapjack.com". You can take a street view tour of soi buakow

or soi honey even 3rd road. Traverse nearly 360 degrees. Often the resolution is so good you can

even read phone #'s. There are so many new places even on soi buakow alone. You'll be okay.

I spent a lot of time last month looking at monthly/apts. There are new places all over but

yeah I suspect the ones with a decent web-site fill-up fast as understandably, folks like to

have these arrangements done before they arrive. I bet Orn Place on Soi Honey is very

nearly empty, they also built a new family mart right across the street if that helps you

find it. On soi Buakow another popular joint is RCON apts., I think their monthly is 12k,

which is certainly more in line with the local economy. It's across from the night market.

Just moving a little away from the beach and 2nd road, prices start to come down. :o

I stayed at R-CON for the month of September and two weeks in November. Just one year old and paid 12.9k per month in September. Their monthly rate goes up in November-February and I got a call two days before I checked out this weekend asking to be sure I was leaving because they needed the room the afternoon I was scheduled to check-out! But they have a web site so they will fill-up faster. A note on R-CON: their wifi quality has dropped considerably since September. They had some kind of amplifier in the rooms before but aren't using those anymore for some reason?

There are some new places on Soi Honey Inn that are just being finished now. They were moving the mattresses in on the 20th of November! :D

DSC06395.jpg

DSC06400.jpg

DSC06408.jpg

Some were already occupied (finished earlier ) because the maids were cleaning as I walked by, but others were still in the works.

````````````````````

Mapjack hasn't been updated for at least six months and some of those places won't be there at the last pass.

~WISteve