35 Million Dinner

yogi

le beaua

state tower silom

these idiots are planning to have a dinner plan with few holywood celb.in le beaua,state tower silom,

with 7 star cooks and best bands,

remind you...........the package includes slum visit to ayuthya and u can see poor ppl,and after that u will have 35 million baht dinner,

wat the f...........................

Lebua has a habit of announcing these publicity stunt dinners now and then. :D

If someone wants to spend their money this way, its up to them.

As for visiting slums before or after the meal, this has also been done in other countries - it's called "poverty tourism" and if that is what it takes to get some fat cats to part with some of their wealth - so be it. :o

Edited by JoeThePoster

le beaua

state tower silom

these idiots are planning to have a dinner plan with few holywood celb.in le beaua,state tower silom,

with 7 star cooks and best bands,

remind you...........the package includes slum visit to ayuthya and u can see poor ppl,and after that u will have 35 million baht dinner,

wat the f...........................

oo la la, sound like a party, where can I sign up???

what’s wrong with ayuthaya???? I got there often, its nice there...

Throwing a hi-so dinner after going to slum at noon... just like going to the temple in the morning, making merit on yr own BD then Party drinking whisky all night long

RJT try KFC burger ... just the same

but i think hi-so burger added more onion - yuck

You just can’t go throwing money on slums, the land value will rise and then what the people grow with it?? There jobs will still e the same. Its seriously all relevant. Yogi have you been to Auttaya. Very traditional. Temples and way of life. Its not poverty there…Been to Cambodia? hel_l watch your set for a landmine seriously still 100s about the borders.

Whats all this crap got to do with the farangpub anyways???

You just can't go throwing money on slums, the land value will rise and then what the people grow with it?? There jobs will still e the same. Its seriously all relevant. Yogi have you been to Auttaya. Very traditional. Temples and way of life. Its not poverty there…Been to Cambodia? hel_l watch your set for a landmine seriously still 100s about the borders.

Whats all this crap got to do with the farangpub anyways???

yes i been to ayuthya,have you seen ppls house there?i know combodia can be worst,

it was a mistake to post in farangpub section,sorry for that,

Before everyone starts to hate on the 35million dinner, chances are if they can afford to spend that much on the dinner than they have already done more to help the poor than anyone who commented on this forum. Also, the 35million will probably be made back between 10-100 fold just by the networking going on there. Deals will be made, ideas shared, high end capitalism social event. I'll be there one day :o