English Language Satellite Tv In Thailand

Murgatroyd

My wife and I live in Bang Bo, not far outside Bangkok. We currently have a Star satellite box top and dish, however the only two channels offered in English are "God" and "Apotolic" both of which are evangelical christian channels... not what you'd call compulsive viewing... there's also a channel called "Starlight TV" which offers some (fairly dreadful) movies in English.

I understand that it is possible to get a package that offers more English speaking channels, possibly including the option to listen to news channels in english. I'd be very greatful if anyone could give me more information about this. I did hear that the True "Platinum" package included more english speaking channels, though I may be misinformed...

My wife and I live in Bang Bo, not far outside Bangkok. We currently have a Star satellite box top and dish, however the only two channels offered in English are "God" and "Apotolic" both of which are evangelical christian channels... not what you'd call compulsive viewing... there's also a channel called "Starlight TV" which offers some (fairly dreadful) movies in English.

I understand that it is possible to get a package that offers more English speaking channels, possibly including the option to listen to news channels in english. I'd be very greatful if anyone could give me more information about this. I did hear that the True "Platinum" package included more english speaking channels, though I may be misinformed...

try tor S.TV

3500 for 14 monts.

you will get more than 30 english channels........

i am using that,if you want contact number i will give you later,as its not handdy with me.

try tor S.TV

3500 for 14 monts.

i am using that,if you want contact number i will give you later,as its not handdy with me.

Thanks Yogi,

I'd be very greatful if you could give me the number. sounds exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks to James as well... I want to compare my options this time... as I said, I bought a system last Christmas, but it's no good for english stuff.

Thanks Yogi,

I'd be very greatful if you could give me the number. sounds exactly what I'm looking for.

02-67560559

they thae 2 package #1--350 bht a month

#2--4000 bht for 12 months,(if you make 12 months contract you can get 2 months free so its 14 months)

they will first ask 4000 bht,but you can ask discount,as i got it last week for 3540 bht.

good luck

Sounds like you are one of the very few that could find Thai TV interesting in comparison. It drives you to yearning for a lobotomy, but that is better than slashing your wrists from ODing on Christian dogma. You poor bugger. If all else fails buy a fish tank.

try tor S.TV

3500 for 14 monts.

Does anybody know if STV has a website or can you provide the full name? Is it Samart? Also is this available via satellite as opposed to cable? I am interested in alternatives to UBC/Truevisions, but as I'm currently out of the country I cannot easily telephone the numbers given.