Ufc Is It Availible In Thailand On Tv, Ubc Internet Etc?

funfun

They did show one of the recent UFC's live - 2008bangkok's right that it did all used to be out of date, but they definitely showed the event that had GSP vs Fitch and Lesnar vs Herring live - they replayed it a couple of times too. I've not been able to find it since then. I used to get it on Channel 60 or 61 (not sure which) which is one of the True Sport channels.

If you're looking in the UBC magazine listings, be aware that there is also show called Ultimate Fishing - it's caught me out a couple of times. What a letdown - you crack open a couple of beers, order a pizza, turn on the TV and there's some bloke going one-on-one with a monkfish.

basically, as it says UFC is it availible in Thailand on tv, UBC internet etc??

UFC bieng http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=event.ppvhome

any help appriicated

chris

I get all the latest fights downloaded on the net. go to mmascraps.com and also you can subscribe to it in your RSS reader. I see almost all the fights within a few hours of them broadcast. Moderators note a lot of these fights are not copyright OK? Plenty of them are on youtube etc which are screened for content infractions.

You can get the TUF (the ultimate fighter show spike network) and ESPN MMA weekly show from this site.

Also good is sherdog.com which has good podcasts of pre and post fight analysis.

How about that Brock Lesnar? Give him a few years and he is going to be a beast and a half.

basically, as it says UFC is it availible in Thailand on tv, UBC internet etc??

UFC bieng http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=event.ppvhome

any help appriicated

chris

I get all the latest fights downloaded on the net. go to mmascraps.com and also you can subscribe to it in your RSS reader. I see almost all the fights within a few hours of them broadcast. Moderators note a lot of these fights are not copyright OK? Plenty of them are on youtube etc which are screened for content infractions.

You can get the TUF (the ultimate fighter show spike network) and ESPN MMA weekly show from this site.

Also good is sherdog.com which has good podcasts of pre and post fight analysis.

How about that Brock Lesnar? Give him a few years and he is going to be a beast and a half.

Nice one ill check out that site......

Whats going on with the UFC light heavyweight/heavyweight division..no one seems to be able to keep a belt..

must admit 28th December is gonna be a blinder

• 3 months later...
They did show one of the recent UFC's live - 2008bangkok's right that it did all used to be out of date, but they definitely showed the event that had GSP vs Fitch and Lesnar vs Herring live - they replayed it a couple of times too. I've not been able to find it since then. I used to get it on Channel 60 or 61 (not sure which) which is one of the True Sport channels.

If you're looking in the UBC magazine listings, be aware that there is also show called Ultimate Fishing - it's caught me out a couple of times. What a letdown - you crack open a couple of beers, order a pizza, turn on the TV and there's some bloke going one-on-one with a monkfish.

AAAAahahahahaha :o Ultimate fishing, does sound exciting though..