Buying Foreign Lottery Tickets

dgarmaise

Does anyone on this forum regularly buy foreign lottery tickets? Which ones? Do you buy online? On a subscription basis? Does one have to provide an address in the country in question? Are any winnings taxed in the country in question? I have tried to find the answers on the Internet but can find very little information on the residency and tax questions.

I wanted to sign up for the Uk national lottery but it says that you need to be in the UK which im not, im sure you could get away with it but when i win the 5 or 6 mill i dont need the hassle of them telling me i cant have it , me going to court to get it, blah blah blah....

So i am gonna use my Dad's address ill give him 5% of the winnings so he wiull be able to buy a new house bless him..

Does anyone on this forum regularly buy foreign lottery tickets? Which ones? Do you buy online? On a subscription basis? Does one have to provide an address in the country in question? Are any winnings taxed in the country in question? I have tried to find the answers on the Internet but can find very little information on the residency and tax questions.

Found this in 4 clicks:-

http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/i...nfo=contactfaq2