Forever Delayed?

davejonesbkk

Depends on the returning PM - If he imposes a state of emergency then NO CONCERTS thai or farang will happen and there be a bloody mess at the airport. If on the other hand he steps down then Rock on!

I will have a update later tonight - As I'm supposed to be working on the show :o

Get in line. I am involved with an international conference next week that is seeing 4000 delegates coming to Bangkok for 3 days. If this keeps up, the whole thing will get cancelled.

A friend of mine was to fly to Dubai tonight to exhibit in a big furniture show - not happening now....and so on and on and on. So many people being affected by this move - Thai and farang.

I hope the PAD realises it is they who will take the blame for taking over the airport, and the knock on affects it is / will continue to have.

Like I said before, either pro PAD or Government a supporter I am not, but even if they (PAD) win this war and force another election, they will be beaten again, and again.

Depends on the returning PM - If he imposes a state of emergency then NO CONCERTS thai or farang will happen and there be a bloody mess at the airport. If on the other hand he steps down then Rock on!

I will have a update later tonight - As I'm supposed to be working on the show :o

I have tickets for this concerts already. Will the headliners even fly here, given the shenanigans at the airport? If the main bands aren't going, neither am I.... :D Please keep us updated if possible...?

Can you tell me more? You work for them? How can I get a refund?

I blought tickets for me and my mates so thats 2400 baht in total! A lot of money for me!!! :o

Note: Has there been an official statement? Nothing on the website.....

Edited by davejonesbkk

I work for the sound company but you should be able to get a refund from your ticket vendor.

Rock festival cancelled after seizures of airports

A rock festival concert in Bangkok is cancelled as foreign rockers and singers can not come to Thailand after anti-government protesters seized Suvarnabhumi and Don Muang airports.

"100 Rock Festival" is scheduled to happen on November 28 and 29 in the Thai Army stadium in Bangkok. About six foreign bands will join.

However organisers decided to cancel the event as the foreign bands could not come to Thailand following the closing of the airports.

Refund of the ticket can make at www.totalreservation.com

Source: The Nation - 27 November 2008

Edited by Jai Dee
source added