Looking For Apartment In And Around Sukhumvit

I am moving to Bangkok on the first week of January 2009. My budget ranges from 5000 to 15,000 bahts per month. The apartment do not necessarily have to be a serviced apartment but I'm willing to fork out a little more for basic facilities such as a laundry machine, stove, refrigerator and bed/mattress. Preferably walking distance to BTS within approximately 30 - 40 minutes from my office in Klongtoey.

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Lumpini ville at Sukumvit soi 77. for 16,000 bath a month.

Building 2,(615/265), 21fl., 44 sqm., 1 bed/1bath/1kithen/1 living room with balcony.

- Unit features.

Fully furnished, Bed , wardrobe, sofa, dinning table, kitchen cabinet,TV, water heater,2 air con, fridge, microwave, telephone. free hi-speed internet at lobby.

- Project Facillities.

swimming pool,gym,sauna, table tennis, play ground.

In the project. Thai-western Restaurant, massage shop, coffee shop, internet shop, minimart, laundry shop, beauty salon,DVD rent shop.

New high floor condominium situated in a good location. Easy access to Klong Toey ,close to the BTS and only 5 minutes walk to a Carrefour department store.

Contact by PM

+6681-6688825. +6687-5177111

post-73685-1230101401_thumb.jpg

Hi

We have a one bedroom apartment in Sukhumvit Soi 6 (next door to the new Sukhumvit Grand Hotel). It is a 5 minute (or less !) walk to Nana BTS.

There's a bed, hob, refrigerator, washing machine. Two bathrooms (one en suite). Condo has a 7 Eleven downstairs and small restaurant. Just had it refurbished (new floors, repainted etc). Available now for 15,000 Bht / month.

If interested PM us here or call either Scott on 0845484359 or Wendy on 0821444312

Thanks

• 2 months later...
I am moving to Bangkok on the first week of January 2009. My budget ranges from 5000 to 15,000 bahts per month. The apartment do not necessarily have to be a serviced apartment but I'm willing to fork out a little more for basic facilities such as a laundry machine, stove, refrigerator and bed/mattress. Preferably walking distance to BTS within approximately 30 - 40 minutes from my office in Klongtoey.

Thank you.

i hv a 2 bhk at sathorn naratiwas 24 area being 98 sq mts for 18000 bht .......lemme know if u r intrested