Tradesmen Needed In Buriram

torrenova

It seems like the missus is going ahead and buyig another one of these government houses so we might need some tradesmen to sort out the inevitable !

Likely requirements:

Tiler - floors and potentially walls in kitchen and bathroom.

Electrician - addition of more electrical outlets, earthing of system and putting in lights / fans / shower heater etc.

Plumber - Potential additional shower room, plumbing for washing machine etc.

General builder - can do other things of course but car port, concreting and kitchen seem the first requirements. Potential extension.

Not sure if all will get done, I doubt it but until I see what state the place is in, I can't see how much needs to be done.

All I know in this area is the cowboys who did one for her mothers western guy / husband who was royally ripped off all over building his house.

Thanks for any help.

PS

English speaking most helpful as missus knows bugger all about anything like this.

It seems like the missus is going ahead and buyig another one of these government houses so we might need some tradesmen to sort out the inevitable !

Likely requirements:

Electrician - addition of more electrical outlets, earthing of system and putting in lights / fans / shower heater etc.

General builder - can do other things of course but car port, concreting and kitchen seem the first requirements. Potential extension.

Not sure if all will get done, I doubt it but until I see what state the place is in, I can't see how much needs to be done.

All I know in this area is the cowboys who did one for her mothers western guy / husband who was royally ripped off all over building his house.

Thanks for any help.

PS

English speaking most helpful as missus knows bugger all about anything like this.

Buri Ram is to far away from Khon Kaen, I guess, for my builder, who would not dare to rip you off, because he is in my control.

However, if you have a complete plan what has to be done, a place where he might spend the nights, and can find an electrician, we can talk again.

Everything else he can do.

He does not speak English, but I guess your wife does, so translation service available.

And he is good!

My email [email protected]

Hans

Likely requirements:

Thanks for any help.

PS

Torrenova

The builder finishing up my house in Baan Sanuan, Ampur Huay Ratt, Buriram should be available around the 1st of January. He built "Binnsy's house and most of the other Falang houses in the area. He would source all the required tradesmen for you.....

No major issues with the house construction aside from his locating electrical sockets high enough on the walls for the 2 year old to not reach..... simple fix! I have made many changes from the original plans without a problem. He doesn't speak English, but he understands construction. My wife was able to convey my thoughts without a problem.

PM either Binnsy or me and I will get you his phone number.

Edited by Diablo Bob