Someone In South Wales Uk Is About To Marry A Thai

darklightmatter

I have just been informed that the Thai scamming b**ch that I married and divorced recently has somehow got her treacherous teeth into some other gent in the Swansea/Neath area and is soon about to wed.

I have also been informed that this scumbag has told a number of Thai women in the aforesaid area that she is only marrying him for a UK passport and that she does not actually like him.

This woman made false claims of Domestic Violence against me and told thousands of lies about me to her Thai women friends in hoping to gain a good legal payout in court. This did not happen. As there never was any DV and she did not get her ILR.

She is callous, cold hearted and extremely selfish, she also uses Thai women to gain influence over situations. She is manipulative sh*t.

I feel very sorry for this poor bloke who is going to be ripped off and is been taken for a ride. She will definitely divorce this guy in two years after she gets her ILR.

I cannot go into this much further as names will have to be mentioned and I might be done for insult.

All I know is that it is a set up, which disgust me more than anything as people in this guys area know more about his relationship then he does.

The woman I'm talking about is a serious devious con artist

She is conning this bloke

She is out to get an ILR.

I am not bitter at allicon4.gif

I just do not want to see a decent chap like me get scammed.icon5.gif

So BusyBee123 keep your snide remarks to yourself icon7.gif

It's a shame that there is not any 'scamming Thai Bride' notice board on this forumicon6.gif

You should be out celebrating and he isn't going to give a toss what you say. Show some self respect and move on and let them get on with it. Put all your energy into you after all that is all that matters unless there are kids involved then they come first. Go and find yourself someone nice, happiness is the best revenge 100%