@@@o Rh Negative Is Urgently Needed.(thammasart Hospital, Rangsit)@@@

ThaiBloodDatabase

Dear friends,

We, Thai Blood Database is calling for help. We are pleading for someone to help in donating blood.

The patient named Mrs. Sangwan Hoonpoo is now in the Srivichai2 Hospital, Bang Kae, Bangkok. She needs to get A Rh Negative blood donation for her operation. A Rh Negative is scarcely found in Thai people.

Please, if anyone is able to give her some of A Rh negative blood, you may save her life.

Contact details:

Khun Nid (The patient's daughter): 089-2330203

The speedy and helpful responses from you is very much appreciated.

Thanks to you all.

Best regards,

Thai Blood Database Team

"You may know, how to give."

We are 6 volunteers from a well-known website in Thailand.

Our Thai Blood Database website is now in Thai only, sorry for inconveniences. (We cannot post the url in the forum.)

Anyway, you can also call for help or fill in your blood database at the website. The database form is a bilingual version.

Edited by soundman
No email addresses as per forum rules.

I am B pos RN.

You may put me on your database for future Ref.

I would also encorage all farangs to register there blood group.

Simple how many farangs fall off bikes every year in thailand it could be you needing blood.

Come on pull the wool out and sign up.

• 2 weeks later...
Dear friends,

We, Thai Blood Database is calling for help. We are pleading for someone to help in donating blood.

The patient named Mrs. Sangwan Hoonpoo is now in the Srivichai2 Hospital, Bang Kae, Bangkok. She needs to get A Rh Negative blood donation for her operation. A Rh Negative is scarcely found in Thai people.

Please, if anyone is able to give her some of A Rh negative blood, you may save her life.

Contact details:

Khun Nid (The patient's daughter): 089-2330203

Thanks to you all.

Best regards,

Thai Blood Database Team

We are 6 volunteers from a well-known website in Thailand.

Our Thai Blood Database website is now in Thai only, sorry for inconveniences. (We cannot post the url in the forum.)

Anyway, you can also call for help or fill in your blood database at the website. The database form is a bilingual version.

I am A- , i'd be happy to donate my blood to Mr HoonPoo but I live in Argentina, that's a long way from Bangkok and I'm afraid a cannot afford the ticket. If you can find a way to work it out I am willing to give my blood (I do it on a regular basis). Please PM me if you need my help

Ariel

Edited by Jai Dee
Email address deleted as per forum rules

Dear friends,

Thai Blood Database Team

"Y

I am A- , i'd be happy to donate my blood to Mr HoonPoo but I live in Argentina, that's a long way from Bangkok and I'm afraid a cannot afford the ticket. If you can find a way to work it out I am willing to give my blood (I do it on a regular basis). Please PM me if you need my help

Ariel

Ariel in Argentina

For your initial posting to the TV forum in reply to a serious request you provide a not very useful comment. No thanks.

Mac

Dear friends,

The patient got accident. His name is Mr. Kamol Sap-pol (กมล ทรัพย์พล). He is now in the Thammasat Hospital, Rangsit. He urgently needs to get 3 units of O Rh Negative blood donation for his operation.

And another patient suffered from blood disease, he needs 1 unit of O Rh Negative.

O Rh Negative is scarcely found in Thai people. Please, if anyone is able to give them some of O Rh negative blood, you may save their life. You can go to donate directly to the hospital( more preferable)

or tell anyone to donate via Thai Red Cross in Bangkok. The patient's name and/or Thammasat Hospital has to be mentioned.

Contact details:

Thammasat Hospital, Rangsit 029269243-4

blood bank, Thammasat Hospital (Contact Person: Khun Picha-nant)

02-926-9123 (Office Hours: Mo. to Fr. 9 AM-12 PM, 1 PM-2 PM)

Thai Red Cross, Bangkok: 0-2263-9600-99 ext. 1752,1753

Thanks to you all.

Best regards,

Thai Blood Database Team

We are 6 volunteers from a well-known website in Thailand. (Pantip.com)

Our Thai Blood Database website is now in Thai only, sorry for inconveniences.

For more information about us, please feel free to contact via PM.