Airasia 100,000 Free Flights

AirAsia are offering 100,000 free flights into and within Thailand for bookings made from today until Friday (the 19th Dec). Travel between early Jan and the end of March. Good deal apart from the extras that AirAsia like to charge.

The only problem is anyone who is taller than 5ft 10in will have to put up with having their knees lodged into the back of the seat in front for a couple of hours! Mind you...charging to the front once the flight is called might get you the couple of seats that don't require yoga skills to fit into. Just FYI.

//Personal URL removed//

I just tried to book a flight Hong Kong to BKK on Jan. 25th. Of course, the unselected items come up with the price of 0 baht, but when you try to select or book a flight you get a price or nothing at all. What gives?

Maybe Virgin will be next,..........

Sir Richard Branson last night said Britain's economy was "f****d".

In a TV interview, the Virgin boss said he believed it would take two or three years for the UK to recover from the credit crunch.

Asked about the economy, he told Channel Five: "I was going to say, it's f****d, but I think I had better not.

"I think it is a terrible mess, which has been brought upon us by some very irresponsible people in the banking community.

"Governments moved quickly and hopefully it'll be a two or three year nightmare not a 1929 nightmare."

AirAsia are offering 100,000 free flights into and within Thailand for bookings made from today until Friday (the 19th Dec). Travel between early Jan and the end of March. Good deal apart from the extras that AirAsia like to charge.

There are also outbound flights leaving Thailand included in these offers. I just booked BKK - Penang for 31st March 09 for free. (1025Bt taxes etc).

• 4 weeks later...

i just found the latest air asia promotion ...

bangkok - hong kong in may ... 2474 baht.

this is quite cheap.

but what do you think, it is possible to get cheaper promotion? maybe in one week or one month?

anybody here who paid less than 2474 in the past?

or is this already the cheapest fare? 1499 is the fare ... + fees and taxes = 2474

Great call...very useful. Pity Airasia don't advertise the fact.

this is due to the fact that this website is actually a private and non-commercial project of a guy from Slovenia :o

Air Asia did advertise the promotion.

Possibly you need to be a member of Air Asia.

It may have only been an E_Mail promo for mainly reg flyers.

Woteva, I have just arrived home from LoS and will not be able to avail myself os any........ snifffff

LOVE AIR ASIA.

• 1 month later...

this is quite cheap.

but what do you think, it is possible to get cheaper promotion? maybe in one week or one month?

or is this already the cheapest fare? 1499 is the fare ... + fees and taxes = 2474

BKK-KL-BKK for less than 1,500 Baht (all inclusive). Beat that.

BKK-KL-BKK for less than 1,500 Baht (all inclusive). Beat that.

Bangkok - Bali - Bangkok for 1,400 Baht, including all taxes, luggage and meals :D

i also found this price ... 1250 + bag fee + meals ...

but i decided one day too late that i want to book this flight .... and then ... sold out :o

but it's ok ... I will be on bali next month :D

Great call...very useful. Pity Airasia don't advertise the fact.

this is due to the fact that this website is actually a private and non-commercial project of a guy from Slovenia :o

Air Asia did advertise the promotion.

Possibly you need to be a member of Air Asia.

It may have only been an E_Mail promo for mainly reg flyers.

Woteva, I have just arrived home from LoS and will not be able to avail myself os any........ snifffff

LOVE AIR ASIA.

you didnt understand what we were talking about. we were talking about that specific website which allows you to browse the fares for a period of 15 days, and which of course AirAsia does not advertise as its a private project.

this is quite cheap.

Yeah too early, i heard that Thai airways starts to pay their passengers 1 baht per mile flown as of 1st of March. For business class add 25% and for first class add 50% more.

Extra money for overweight luggage also available.

They expect this new business model will make them profitable again by end of Q3 2009.

I got KL-BKK for less than 10 quid. Does this mean there's no departure tax or KL, or do you pay it separately?

Airport tax included.

Unilke KLIA-MTB (main terminal), the tax in KLIA LCCT (low cost terminal) not unlike a bus terminal is ultra cheap (at 25 MY). I guess this is your fare break down:

Fare = 0.00 MY

Airport Tax = 25.00 MY

Admin Fee = 22.50 MY

Total = 47.50 MY (all inclusive, or about 470 Baht)

(Optional baggage, insurance, seats section not purchased)

I have booked a few flights of this price myself.

I got KL-BKK for less than 10 quid. Does this mean there's no departure tax or KL, or do you pay it separately?

Airport tax included.

Unilke KLIA-MTB (main terminal), the tax in KLIA LCCT (low cost terminal) not unlike a bus terminal is ultra cheap (at 25 MY). I guess this is your fare break down:

Fare = 0.00 MY

Airport Tax = 25.00 MY

Admin Fee = 22.50 MY

Total = 47.50 MY (all inclusive, or about 470 Baht)

(Optional baggage, insurance, seats section not purchased)

I have booked a few flights of this price myself.

Yes, that's it exactly. An amazing price.