Expat Auto Club......anyone?

simonseze34

I was wondering if there are anyone out there who would like to help me start a "Auto Club " for us expat who own a car / Cars ... or have been thinking about owing one or have been having a few problems with his/ her car.........I have been living in Thailand for abit over 10 yrs ... and have been with many "local" Auto clubs (Racing and family type of clubs).......I also have a few local Garages I would like to recommend for Euro / Japs cars ...and I have atleast 2 great Paint shops and a few Modify shops that would like to recommmend as well....... this is my email ... [email protected]

I own 3 cars .... a BMW 525 E34 / Toyota Fortuner / and a Hyhundai ( with an Evo3 engine!!)

I would love to get some feed back from you all soon ..... and this would be a great way to make new "net work" and new friends .......!!!

post-73327-1229567184_thumb.jpg

I was wondering if there are anyone out there who would like to help me start a "Auto Club " for us expat who own a car / Cars ... or have been thinking about owing one or have been having a few problems with his/ her car.........I have been living in Thailand for abit over 10 yrs ... and have been with many "local" Auto clubs (Racing and family type of clubs).......I also have a few local Garages I would like to recommend for Euro / Japs cars ...and I have atleast 2 great Paint shops and a few Modify shops that would like to recommmend as well....... this is my email ... [email protected]

I own 3 cars .... a BMW 525 E34 / Toyota Fortuner / and a Hyhundai ( with an Evo3 engine!!)

I would love to get some feed back from you all soon ..... and this would be a great way to make new "net work" and new friends .......!!!

post-73327-1229567709_thumb.jpg

post-73327-1229567755_thumb.jpg

post-73327-1229567809_thumb.jpg

2jz.bmp

post-73327-1229567979_thumb.jpg

I would be in

i would be in too.

hey just wondering, how much dows evu 2 engine cost here with installation/labor? i was looking for 4g91t engine for my lancer and they quoted me 60,000 baht. i just felt it is too expensive.

thanks.

60,000 ........ you can get an evo 3 or even a 4 (4G-63)for that price in good condition with gear box and all.... write back to mu email please .... I don't usually have time to come in here to check the reply ....Thank you .

Good idea!
and a Hyhundai ( with an Evo3 engine!!)

Red coupe, right?

No ....it's an Elantra 1.8 model .....I have given that old girl to my mother in law to use ...... she loves it .....as it sounds "cool" she said !! The conversion was quite easy since the old engine and the Evo 3 engine were identical !!! 90 % ......

count me in.

I own a honda CR-V, a BMW 316i E36, and a Suzuki Caribean.

316 ....hummmm... you have got to meet my boss ...he's got a 1995 318 ..... took out the old engine and put a 2JZ-GTE vvti engine in there and he loves that car more than his "wife" !!! nice to meet ya anyhow hope to hear more feed back from you