Brazilian Wax In Bangkok

So1DoG

To be honest i thought it was such a ridiculus thread in the ladies forum i wanted to see how it went here?

I mean cmon asking where you can get a brazilan wax on TV?? silly silly.

I was also expecting it to get closed unlike most of the ridiculus thread in ladies forum.

Anyway i was pissed it if helps.

To be honest i thought it was such a ridiculus thread in the ladies forum i wanted to see how it went here?

I was also expecting it to get closed unlike most of the ridiculus thread in ladies forum.

LOL :D Trying to cover you're track now! :D:o

LOL :D Trying to cover you're track now! :D:o

LOL To be honest mate if i was gonna do it i would do it myself. Delicate operation.

I would also be embarrased for the lady doing it she would be in shock never seeing something so attractive and might forget she is working :D:D:wai:

Can anyone just close this topic because is stupid? You can't be laughing at something like Brazilian waxing, ummm is your life that boring?

I think is something about personal hygiene, a guy totally "wild" down there is disgusting and very out of fashion, do you know that? Same for us girls, ewwwww...!!! I can believe this kind of things happen to guys 50 up which totally out of trend or something, but a decent one would never have a big jungle just like that. Just to think about it causes me nausea.. Disgusting really. I don't see the point of this stupid topic if is just making fun of something that should be as normal as shower.