Give Away Thai Company Registration

scorecard

Why dont you just close down?What is the real reason for making it so complicated?Or are you just a nice person wanting to help somebody?

From what I have already read I think that some of the foregoing posts have clearly explained the reason why :o

I have asked the question in post no 8 that was before all the explanations came.Why dont you check before you post such a clever reply?

I have money , but no company, and a deep paranoia of the " Nominee" route so often recommended to me .

I don't know 6Thais I can trust. hel_l I don't know 6 people in the entire world I trust

How is your company set up ? " nominees? "

I want to open an equestrian centre, yes I would like to buy land if possible but that is not the goal , though it certainly is in line with the business

I can rent if it's cheap and beautiful land ..I long to have a place near enough a beach to ride safely

I am in Phuket, can it be transferred as Pattaya already has several top notch centres- (but expensive..mmmm)

I'm really not into making a profit, just breaking even on my own horses by offering riding lessons, livery , pony camp etc and being with other horsey folks and Pattay would be good for that ..

I'm interested !!!

• 2 months later...