Looking For Salsa Dance Partner (female)

R69S

Will be in Pattaya 3 weeks in marts 2009 and want to dance salsa, I understand there are 2 salsa schools in Pattaya and I plan to take some lessons there, but I like to practice dancing and I am therefore looking for a salsa dance partner, I have been dancing salsa for about 2 years. I will ofcause pay for the hours we dance.

• 3 weeks later...
Will be in Pattaya 3 weeks in marts 2009 and want to dance salsa, I understand there are 2 salsa schools in Pattaya and I plan to take some lessons there, but I like to practice dancing and I am therefore looking for a salsa dance partner, I have been dancing salsa for about 2 years. I will ofcause pay for the hours we dance.

Hi. Me Rida. I m finding a salsa dnace partner at Pattaya but still can't find.. if you are interesting lets me know

:o

Hi. Me Rida. I m finding a salsa dnace partner at Pattaya but still can't find.. if you are interesting lets me know

:D

Hi Rida

I still have no salsa partner :o , do you dance salsa or do you know sombody, you can contact me on my email, << Use PM>>

Looking forward to hear from you, will arrive in Pattaya 10 marts and stay for about 3 weeks, I very much like to danse :D

Thanks

Regards Peter

Copenhagen.

• 4 weeks later...

:D

Hi Rida

I still have no salsa partner :o , do you dance salsa or do you know sombody, you can contact me on my email,

[email protected]

Looking forward to hear from you, will arrive in Pattaya 10 marts and stay for about 3 weeks, I very much like to danse :D

Thanks

Regards Peter

Copenhagen.

so where are the clubs or bars to dance salsa in Pattaya? I will be there with some friends on weekend of 5 march to 8march, I head there are a couple of bars or hotel bars that play salsa music???? please let me know, oh and I am male....

• 3 months later...

Dear Sir,

Pls kindly to let me know where is the salsa school in pattaya and I also interesting in your advertisted.Pls email to me: << Use PM >>

Best regards,

Ps. you looking female partner right?.......I thought late reply , seem u posted last year..anyway pls let me know the school if you know and how much does it cost?