Where Can I Buy Decent Sign Making Vinyl?

Hi Everyone............ And a Happy New Year to you all........... i am after a bit of advice.

I am looking for a supplier of sign making vinyl........ are there any good suppliers in the bkk/sukhumvit area. What sort of price is it per metre??

Thanks in advance

VM

Hi Everyone............ And a Happy New Year to you all........... i am after a bit of advice.

I am looking for a supplier of sign making vinyl........ are there any good suppliers in the bkk/sukhumvit area. What sort of price is it per metre??

Thanks in advance

VM

Sorry no idea in your area......... but here Bang Yai area all are around the same price, printed to your own design @ 130 baht per sqm....

no matter what program you have used they will edit to the size you want and print via a Mac for better quality...

They all also make designs for you if you want.

Just had on 30th Dec, 6 sqm done, excellent work and quality

Thanks in advance

VM

Sorry no idea in your area......... but here Bang Yai area all are around the same price, printed to your own design @ 130 baht per sqm....

no matter what program you have used they will edit to the size you want and print via a Mac for better quality...

I have got all the gear.......... plotter etc............ just trying to find a supplier of decent vinyl :-) thanks for info though

Thanks in advance

VM

I have got all the gear.......... plotter etc............ just trying to find a supplier of decent vinyl :-) thanks for info though

surely someone on here knows of a vinyl supplier in bkk.......... why are they soo hard to find???