Health Certificate

on dec30th i want to go to extend my visa,now i was reading that they want a health certificate,my questions are,is it enough to get a certificate from my village doctor,or they want it from a big hospital,and what has to be inside that certificate,i mean what they want the doctor look for,thanks for any help,happy new year for all

on dec30th i want to go to extend my visa,now i was reading that they want a health certificate,my questions are,is it enough to get a certificate from my village doctor,or they want it from a big hospital,and what has to be inside that certificate,i mean what they want the doctor look for,thanks for any help,happy new year for all

You have to go to a Government Hospital. It is very simple and the doc knows what Immigration requires. The exam will be cursory to say the least.

i went 3 weeks ago to immigration in nongkhai to extend my visa , but they did not ask for a health certificate

last year i went to extend to koh samui office and they did want the health certificate

take a look at www.thaiimmigration.com for the latest immigration laws