Klia To Subang Airport

jbaldwin

Since your flight by Firefly at Subang Airport is the next day, then take the bus operating to KL Central once you arrived. This should cost you around RM9.00 (last time i was there). Check in a hotel either in KL (far) or PJ (closer) or Subang (closest) then take a taxi to Subang Airport the next day.

Please avoid going to Subang Airport during rush hour (8 - 9am and 4.30 to 6pm) if you decide to stay in KL or PJ as the route (highway) can get very nasty during these times.

Explorer

Yeah, I'll second the suggestion to stay in PJ, Shah Village is a fair hotel http://www.shahshotel-petalingjaya.com/ppc...CFQkiagodD3YlCg

It's been a while since I was there but PJ doesn't exactly buzz at night, a taxi or the PUTRA LRT will take you to Bangsar (need the shuttle bus from Bangsar station to where the action is), or take a ride into KL. If they're still there the Waikiki and Kudu bars are right next to the Shah Village for a beer (good food in the Kudu) or wander round to Uncle Chillis in the PJ Hilton.

• 2 weeks later...

if you arrive at KL Sentral by airport-Bus, coming from KLIA, you can take a local RAPID BUS which goes directly to Subang (dont ask me which number, I dont have my KL-Bus-Directory with me here right now). it might be not the best option if you have a lot of luggage to carry, and will maybe not make the bus driver overly happy, but often the RAPID-Buses are almost empty, except rush-hours (but sometimes even then).

for those on a budget, carrying not too much luggage and with a connecting flight the same day (both ways KLIA / Subang) this might be a decent option. just leave at least 5 or better 6 hours between arrival at the one airport and departure at the other airport.

• 5 weeks later...
I am booked on Air Asia Flight from Stanstead to KLIA in April. I was considering flying on Firefly to Ko Samui the following day.

Firefly fly from Subang Airport. What transport is available?

I'm planning to do the same thing later in the year, so any info. you pick up will be of interest.

PM Me.