Pitbulls

whynot?

I should add both are healthy-the girl has been spayed the male has not been nuetered-I was looking for a mate for him but the pits I have found here are mostly mutts-suffering a flea problem right now-cant seem to get rid of them-I think the yard is infested-both are friendly but the female gets a bit testy when strangers come around-the boy gets testy when another dog challenges his Alpha status-good with kids too but obviously its a bad idea to let any big dog play with a little kid unsupervised-the male is 33kl-the female 28kl

• 1 month later...
I should add both are healthy-the girl has been spayed the male has not been nuetered-I was looking for a mate for him but the pits I have found here are mostly mutts-suffering a flea problem right now-cant seem to get rid of them-I think the yard is infested-both are friendly but the female gets a bit testy when strangers come around-the boy gets testy when another dog challenges his Alpha status-good with kids too but obviously its a bad idea to let any big dog play with a little kid unsupervised-the male is 33kl-the female 28kl

cant really understand why anyone would want these dogs.

Why? please explain, are you answering on behalf of all TV readers?

Not sure why you answered seems you provided no input (there again I must be as stupid responding to your post)

Whynot good luck with finding the dogs a new owner.

Edited by ChangMaiSausage

Are PitBulls a "controlled species" in Thailand? Do you have to have a license to keep one?

No they are not. In Pattaya about a year ago there was a story in Pattaya People about a Pitbull attack in some other country(I can't remember where) and the local police asked Pit owners to come in a register their dogs. As it wasn't mandatory nobody went in.

BTW-I found a very nice home for them and they are happy with lots of people and dogs around to play with.

Why? please explain, are you answering on behalf of all TV readers?

Not sure why you answered seems you provided no input (there again I must be as stupid responding to your post)

Whynot good luck with finding the dogs a new owner.

rereading this post made me wonder as well-are you referring to Pits as a breed or my dogs in particular? Pits are great dogs if the breeding and training are good-you can train a poodle to be mean for Gods sake(and most seem to be as far as that goes). The testy female means nobody will be breaking into your house-once she knows someone she can't even be bothered to get up-the testy male is fine after the initial meet with new dogs-so far only one has been stupid enough to challenge him-the other dog-a monster sized Shepard-ran out of his yard unattended and attacked the three of us as we were out for a walk-after trying to get the other dog off I said screw this and turned my boy loose-the fight lasted about 3 seconds after that-home and outside security-a good pair of pups. I posted the part about being testy because if someone is not willing to deal with a couple of quirks they are not the people I would want to give my dogs to.