Need Info On Champaign Charlie

salone

i plan on returning to bkk in the next couple of weeks and was told about a club/pub called champaign charlie's located at the asok bts - has anyone been there? i heard it may close soon - any info regarding cc's would be appreciated -

Haven't been there but have had lunch and a drink in the pub downstairs.

It seems to be a nightclub of some description up above the pub and wasn't open at the lunch time.

It's right at the bottom of the stairs from the Asoke BTS on the opposite side of the road from Soi 21.

It seems to be a nightclub of some description up above the pub and wasn't open at the lunch time.

It's right at the bottom of the stairs from the Asoke BTS on the opposite side of the road from Soi 21.

Not sure if its gonna close, but was at the Grand Opening in November and they were trying to sell shares if I recall.

thanks - i appreciate your response - was just tryng to get some info on the place -

thanks - i appreciate your response - was just tryng to get some info on the place -

Today, I had a chance to talk to the owner (a friend) and he said that now that they have had a chance to evaluate the location, they have decided that converting it to a nightclub made the most sense. Hence, it is not closing, just changing the club format.

Today, I had a chance to talk to the owner (a friend) and he said that now that they have had a chance to evaluate the location, they have decided that converting it to a nightclub made the most sense. Hence, it is not closing, just changing the club format.

Good idea, the upstairs portions are very nicely decorated

How about sprinkler system, emergency exits/lighting etc. or is it another deathtrap in the making?

Actually, that was my first question. The Santika fire was a wake up call to a lot of people. For Champagne Charlies, the owner is an expat and he said he is making sure that, as they change the format, they remain fully in compliance.

How about sprinkler system, emergency exits/lighting etc. or is it another deathtrap in the making?

Actually, that was my first question. The Santika fire was a wake up call to a lot of people. For Champagne Charlies, the owner is an expat and he said he is making sure that, as they change the format, they remain fully in compliance.

i see this club being advertised on another website for 70 million this area of sukhumvit, wouldn't be this one? mind you the ad did mention a swimming pool so I doubt that's it... nevermind :o

I believe it is a private Gentlemen’s Club that sells memberships of varying length and privileges. Interesting that someone reports the owner has given up on that concept already, though not surprising as it was previously the Champagne Room, next to Bully’s.

TH