Ilr Application

I cannot believe it ,my Wifes ILR application goes in next month (going in person to the Liverpool office)

We decided to have a clear out of all the old paperwork we have at home and we have thrown out all our proof of address letters (Iknow,I Know)

We need 6 letters from 3 sources spread out over 2 years.

We managed to get another lot together but , there is a gap of nearly one year where we have no letters addressed to me.

My question is , Do you think we should just submit what we have or should we explain what happened ?

Thanks Guys.

I cannot believe it ,my Wifes ILR application goes in next month (going in person to the Liverpool office)

We decided to have a clear out of all the old paperwork we have at home and we have thrown out all our proof of address letters (Iknow,I Know)

We need 6 letters from 3 sources spread out over 2 years.

We managed to get another lot together but , there is a gap of nearly one year where we have no letters addressed to me.

My question is , Do you think we should just submit what we have or should we explain what happened ?

Thanks Guys.

Try going to your bank and request some old bank statements to cover that period. They will have your address on them, and the bank never used to charge for them, I don't know if they do now.

Thanks for the replies,

I did call the borders ageency and all they would say was make sure you have all the relevant documents ,if not apply for FLR,an incomplete application will not be accepted and no refund of the fee.

This was after waing on the phone for god knows how long, after numerous calls.

Anyway thanks again I will sort something out.

Cheers

Thanks for the replies,

I did call the borders ageency and all they would say was make sure you have all the relevant documents ,if not apply for FLR,an incomplete application will not be accepted and no refund of the fee.

This was after waing on the phone for god knows how long, after numerous calls.

Anyway thanks again I will sort something out.

Cheers

Yes, they're a helpful, cheery bunch there! :o