How I Can Block Those Vicious Sites?

PAULDIN

I often unconsciously entered some dangerous sites, so how can I block those vicious sites? Would appreciate your advice!

I have no idea.

I would if you told me:

-Your browser type

-Network type (dialup/adsl/etc)

-What exactly you mean by "Dangerous"

*note* Most search engines have family filters that get most of them, but nothing's perfect.

cv

I often unconsciously entered some dangerous sites, so how can I block those vicious sites? Would appreciate your advice!

Or you can try spybot search and destroy, it has a immunize function which is constantly updated and will protect you from alot (but by no means all) of sites that have bad scripting. (http://security.kolla.de)

Another nifty idea would be to switch to the Firefox browser (http://www.getfirefox.com) which doesn't support activex and is all in all a much less troublesome browser when it comes to spyware.

Otherwise you might have to resort to the other advice given here, about engaging brain, however the one catch with that advice is, that you 1) might allready be at full capacity or 2) don't know how :o

Spybot search and destroy is free btw..

-Peter

Firefox is nice. Basically, any browser that blocks pop ups will deal with most of the crap. That pretty much means anything other than Internet Explorer, but its worth installing a basic firewall as well, such as Zone Alarm.

I often enter vicious sites but its usually no accident. In fact I won't leave until they kick me out :o