Anyone Know Of A Nice Building With Spacious 2-bedroom Apartments?

girlx

Might be looking soon for a 2-bedroom(+) apartment, 6 month lease to start...

My requirements are:

-MUST have direct line for internet (ADSL)

-must have a balcony and/or garden

-must have full kitchen

-must be somewhere in central BKK (Victory Monument, Silom, Thonglor, Pratunam, etc.), prefer near BTS

-must be at or under 25k

-would be nice if it had a decent gym and even a sauna

-must have decent street food around

-must be near a supermarket

Anyone know of anything?

yeah i thought about that already but they've all been snatched up!

or actually it's the Presidential Suite i want... the Executive ones are crappy.

Edited by girlx

Hi Girlx,

Unfortunately, as of now I don't know anything in this range. The 2 BR they have in the building where I stay are fairly large but, they run at 34000. Also only WIFI, no full kitchen (only Sink and fridge) no Sauna and no Gym. A nice restaurant though

What might be a start: browsing through the two apartment guides in Kinokuniya bookshop @Siam Paragon or try mrroomfinder:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Bangkok-Acco...74#entry2388874

Yongli

Edited by yongli

Hi Girlx,

Unfortunately, as of now I don't know anything in this range. The 2 BR where I stay are fairly large but, they run at 34000. Also no full kitchen (only Sink and fridge) no Sauna and no Gym. A nice restaurant though

What might be a start: browsing through the two apartment guides in Kinokuniya bookshop @Siam Paragon or try mrroomfinder:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Bangkok-Acco...74#entry2388874

Yongli

Just rent a house , It would be cheaper I think

Greg

I agree with the house idea... i think you could find one, just would take some looking around...

Better idea. PHUKET! That way you can get a nice house easily for 25k, and be in Phuket, and HKT has direct flights to HKG if you need to go for work. That way you eliminate BKK (which you don't really like/need for work, right), and can get all of the amenities you want (house, yard, dog) in a place much nicer than BKK... And you will still be in civilization (airports, malls, etc....), but it won't be so BKK intense.

Try http://www.homedd.com

They normally have a good range of stuff on the site/

As for Townhouses, you can pick up some great ones for around 20k. I was going to take one in Phrakanong for 18k, it had been fully refurbished with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a proper kitchen and a huge living room. Proves that there are some bargains around.

townhouse, it says close to MRT but who knows, and I'm sure you can get old Jojo to come down from 35k to 25k in this crappy market. I bet you could get it for 20k with some flirting. townhouse, near town, dog, sorted.

ooh that does look good, not sure about the area though, prefer more central. thanks for the tip(s).

mrroomfinder.com, I find them to be helpful.

I know JS tower on Thonglor near petchaburi/san seab has 1bedrooms 60sqm going for 25k a month.

The apartments behind century park hotel. The big white building, ratchthevee mansions(??).

or

Phayathai Plaza, the condo's attached/behind the office tower at Phayathai BTS.

It's definitely possible to find townhouse bargains. A friend of mine has a place off Phetchaburi, just before the Suk Soi 3 junction (coming from the direction of the Asoke junction), which is pretty decent, 2 bed, with a yard etc. but obviously no pool, fitness or whatever and he pays 7K! Have a really good look around. You might be surprised at what you find. Btw, you not going back to the US then?

loads of cheap houses in centre. on nut, 7000, ekkamai 13000.. too many bloody houses just no nice twin room apartments!

hrmmm i don't consider on nut the center, ekkamai is iffy... prefer to be on the west side of BKK. i know, i am being picky.

Btw, you not going back to the US then?

not for now, gonna ride out the recession here...

Edited by girlx

yeah i know the villa suan phlu building, my friend lives there. it's a decent place for those on a tight budget, but it is not what i am looking for. thanks for the tip though.

Try Luecha Exclusive Place adjacent to Sanam Pao BTS. They maintain a web site and quality 1 bed apartments, approx 600sq.ft., may be had for up to 25k.Their swimming pool is huge and the complex is well run with excellent security- it's owned by an ex Pol General previously in charge of the traffic division. Worth a look at least and only 2mins walk from the BTS.

yeah i know the villa suan phlu building, my friend lives there. it's a decent place for those on a tight budget, but it is not what i am looking for. thanks for the tip though.

Then try the Supalai building just up the soi. Not sure what 2 bedrooms goes for though. Also an LPN further up around the bend.

TH