Travel Agent Chinagmai

bangkok blue

Hi, Anyone booked anything to England for around May time? One company quoted me 49k with some turkish airline via Istanbul, never paid that much hoping to pay 30-35k, air asia are doing some cheap deals via KL, but I may have to book last minute can anyone recommend and decent Travel agencies please.

Any ideas?

Hi, Anyone booked anything to England for around May time? One company quoted me 49k with some turkish airline via Istanbul, never paid that much hoping to pay 30-35k, air asia are doing some cheap deals via KL, but I may have to book last minute can anyone recommend and decent Travel agencies please.

Any ideas?

shop around and get some internet quotes as well

you may get some good leeds here from other posters, i hope you do.

there was a thread here a month or so ago where the same agent was getting a lot of good comments. if i find it i will post it

Any ideas?

Difficult to find anything out of Bangkok for under 35,000, Air Asia out of KL are great value...but you have to add the fare to KL on top - it works out less than 35,000.

These prices really p me off. My son visited recently and he got return flights fron LHR on Royal Jordanian (crap airline) for 475 pounds and could have got Qatar, Etihad or Emirates for 500, which is around 25-26,000 at the current exchange rates.

Try Khun Praneet at PP travel

CNX P&P TRAVEL

243-245 THAPAE ROAD

CHANGKLAN, CHIANGMAI 50100

TEL.053-272545- 7 FAX.053-279261

E-MAIL: [email protected]

You should try EVA Air (www.evaair.com) first register for their frequent flyers then look at prices as a member.Membership is free and can be done online with an email straight back confirming membership. Current return prices are around 32,000 direct and it is a good flight with on demand movies and TV in the seat

You should try EVA Air (www.evaair.com) first register for their frequent flyers then look at prices as a member.Membership is free and can be done online with an email straight back confirming membership. Current return prices are around 32,000 direct and it is a good flight with on demand movies and TV in the seat

Sounded great so I just checked the members price for June. It's 32,500 + 10,995 taxes.

CNX P&P, Thapae Road (K. Praneet) got me Qatar to LGW all in (tax & CNX-BKK-CNX flights) for 40k for Feb - if your in no hurry then wait for more cuts to fuel surcharges, then prices can fall further to more usual 30-35k area as I'd hoped for ... there were cheaper options (China Air, Air India).

"China Air from Chiang Mai to Amsterdam "

There are no flights from CNX to Amsterdam. China Airlines are flying to Taipei from here. But from there you might take as well a flight directly to London. But it's a long journey.

Concerning travel agencies here: I've heard Mau Tours are the "cheapest". :o

As I could see today, they still are in business.

"China Air from Chiang Mai to Amsterdam "

Concerning travel agencies here: I've heard Mau Tours are the "cheapest". :o

As I could see today, they still are in business.

Yes I hear that they are now offering Ticketless Travel ( literally ) !!

Try World Express Travel, Chang Klan Rd nearly opposite Kasikorn bank they will look for cheapest flight available very good service we got a Eva air flight in march return end april for 32,800 each including taxes.That is Bkk to Heathrow we then paid 2400 each way Bkk to chaing Mai

Try World Express Travel, Chang Klan Rd nearly opposite Kasikorn bank they will look for cheapest flight available very good service we got a Eva air flight in march return end april for 32,800 each including taxes.That is Bkk to Heathrow we then paid 2400 each way Bkk to chaing Mai

I always use world express on chang klan, khun Jan is great, she always takes the time to check the prices on all the airlines. then she emails me a few days later with the best quote. brilliant service

Any ideas?

Difficult to find anything out of Bangkok for under 35,000, Air Asia out of KL are great value...but you have to add the fare to KL on top - it works out less than 35,000.

These prices really p me off. My son visited recently and he got return flights fron LHR on Royal Jordanian (crap airline) for 475 pounds and could have got Qatar, Etihad or Emirates for 500, which is around 25-26,000 at the current exchange rates.

Try Khun Praneet at PP travel

CNX P&P TRAVEL

243-245 THAPAE ROAD

CHANGKLAN, CHIANGMAI 50100

TEL.053-272545- 7 FAX.053-279261

E-MAIL: [email protected]

I second P & P!

yes, seconded. don't use mau or boutique travel service