Air Asia Thailand Internal Flights - Average Prices

stament

Just wondering whether to book now and all the prices are THB 1600 mainly.

I wondered if it's worth me holding off now to see if a promotion comes along (as they frequently do), but am concerned the price may jump.

I wondered what the average and most someone has paid for an internal flight on Air Asia. EXCL. TAXES.

Incidentally, I'm going Chiang Mai to BKK. So should I take thew THB1600 or hold off hoping for a THB1000 flight? Will they go down as per the European budget flight flyers with supply and demand?

Thanks

ps I'm guessing Songran and others hols have premium and weekends are normally a bit higher.

it depends WHEN you acually want to travel. if your travel-date is still more than, lets say, 2 month ahead, then you could risk to wait for another promotion. there will ALWAYS be a promotion for anything. only if your travel date is less than 1 month from now, then you probably wont be able to get it any cheaper.

BTW, Bangkok Air charges 1900 Baht at the moment (until end of march). you get an assigned seat in a plane that is usually only 25-40% full (because Thai people dont like to travel with that "Farang-Airline"), have 20 Kg Luggage allowance (or even 30 by just signing up for a membership in their FF-program), have access to their lounges in either BKK or CM and their planes are usually brand-new.

it depends WHEN you acually want to travel. if your travel-date is still more than, lets say, 2 month ahead, then you could risk to wait for another promotion. there will ALWAYS be a promotion for anything. only if your travel date is less than 1 month from now, then you probably wont be able to get it any cheaper.

BTW, Bangkok Air charges 1900 Baht at the moment (until end of march). you get an assigned seat in a plane that is usually only 25-40% full (because Thai people dont like to travel with that "Farang-Airline"), have 20 Kg Luggage allowance (or even 30 by just signing up for a membership in their FF-program), have access to their lounges in either BKK or CM and their planes are usually brand-new.

It's not until early May so I'll bear that in mind as I do have a bit of time on my hands. Any idea what levels Air Asia could increase too?

I looked at Nok Air but they only book up till March and Thai Air was over THB3000.

I'll check Bangkok Air, thanks for the insight