Blue Ice Beer

kreon

another great brew arrived :D

its orignal from the phillipines and now brewed in thailand :D

i drink it with ice as it has a alchohol content of 6.3% :D

at 40 baht for a large botle a great deal :o

okay having another one :D

Yes i've tried it though i had a couple of small ones. Didn't know you could get big. It was nice though

my feeling is that ALL beer brewed in Thailand is pretty rank no matter the brand. It's pretty hard to hold back from heaving after drinking a few. Too bad they don't have any reasonably priced imports in this country. The Tiger imported from Singapore they used to sell in Foodland was decent at 53 baht/can. Now Tiger is crap being brewed here. What is best import at best price here and where can I buy it?

A bit harsh there Hans Brix. I quite enjoy a quiet Beer Chang on occasion. I think Beer Chang is the best of the lot. I find the Singha quality can vary from batch to batch. Quality control issues there. I suppose that why they are losing market share to Chang.

I will be interested to see hoe this new Ice Blue goes. I take it that it is a product of the SanMig group?

• 2 weeks later...

I came accross it in Tesco Lotus, I thought it was a bit smoother than Chang, alcohol content is not that much different, tastes OK and the label says "buy me" I will have to have about four in one session before I can give a proper assement. Remember Livers are evil and must be punished!!

A bit harsh there Hans Brix. I quite enjoy a quiet Beer Chang on occasion. I think Beer Chang is the best of the lot. I find the Singha quality can vary from batch to batch. Quality control issues there. I suppose that why they are losing market share to Chang.

I will be interested to see hoe this new Ice Blue goes. I take it that it is a product of the SanMig group?

I must agree with you that Chang is the best but I don't feel like that is saying too much. Singa is really unstomachable (unstomachable?). Too bad they started brewing the Tiger here as they have ruined that ok beer

Yes Chonabot this is turning into a real pussies thread.

Chang and Lao Khao.The only thing you'd catch me drinking.

Blue ice -Mwaa haa haa haa.Good for young women when theres no Spy wine cooler.Gimme a break!

Yeppers Chang and Lao Khao , now we talking!

How about some 11 tigers to go in the Lao...... :o