Jump to content

Recording A Thai Marriage In The Uk

Recommended Posts

I'm aware of the process and that it's not compulsory etc... Just want to know, do I have to give the embassy one of the 2 pretty coloured certificates or is 1 of the copies of the more detailed stamped documents that they give you at the 'ceremony' at the Amphur and we have used for changing her id and housebook etc enough?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...