How Often Do You Change Your Undies?

Blinky Bill

With so many inane threads on the Chiang Mai board lately, I thought I'd try to outdo them. But after seeing the "How do I seal a bag of bread" thread I think that will be very hard to achieve.

Anyway. Now that the Chiang Mai weather is cooler do you guys and girls out there in TV land change your underdungers daily or perhaps stretch them out for a few days?

In the months of March, April and May most people should change them at least one time everyday but I'm sure there are many out there who don't.

Of course there are a few who go without, natural so to speak, particularly the backpackers, but they smell anyway so having a pair of week old budgie smugglers on wouldn't make a great deal of difference .

Edited by Blinky Bill

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blinky, you must mean inane threads. You may already be the king of inane posts/replies, so rest easy.

But if you must know, the RTD can get away with the same pair of boxers for a couple days, if only out and about town for a few hrs at a time (but then that's mainly a cool season thing). I give credit to cooling powder by protex. Keeps me fresh like a spring breeze.

You ever try powdering up Blinky Jr. ? The ladies might thank you for it.

most of the chang mai threads are about food...............so this is a refreshing change.

my mum taught me to change my undies everyday cos she said they must be clean.when i asked her why she replied "well if anything bad happened to you ,you dont want to be found wearing dirty underwear do you!"

Now i never listened to my mum so i wear one pair per week to save on the washing.!!!!!!!!!!1

With so many inane threads on the Chiang Mai board lately, I thought I'd try to outdo them. But after seeing the "How do I seal a bag of bread" thread I think that will be very hard to achieve.

Anyway. Now that the Chiang Mai weather is cooler do you guys and girls out there in TV land change your underdungers daily or perhaps stretch them out for a few days?

In the months of March, April and May most people should change them at least one time everyday but I'm sure there are many out there who don't.

Of course there are a few who go without, natural so to speak, particularly the backpackers, but they smell anyway so having a pair of week old budgie smugglers on wouldn't make a great deal of difference .

i really think, to be fair, you should set the standard and let us know your rotation?

Phew - for a moment there, I thought BB was going after me for my "pegs" thread........... :D

Around the house, I invariably wear cheap training-type shorts - nothing underneath. I'm one of those who don't like to go anywhere in town wearing shorts - whatever the weather, so that's when I'll pull on the pants (as in US usage - meaning trousers, jeans etc) with the pants (Brit usage) underneath. Given that the town trip might be only an hour or few before I get back home and change back into shorts, I'm a bit casual about hauling out "fresh" pants (Brit usage) every time.

Now, if I - and so many others (you know who you are!) - could only sort out this darned pegs dilemma so as to make the drying of those items less of a deeply traumatic experience, it might be a different story......... :o

Edited by Steve2UK

~

Undies? :o Is that like male panties?

I do own a couple of pair but only because my wife bought them for me. She insists that I wear them when I go to see a doctor because, god forbid, he should discover that I have a penis or something like that..

I have tried wearing them but Jockeys feel like I am wearing a slingshot and I cannot take the extra heat and boxers just get all twisted up, especially when I listen to anything Aussies or Brits have to say.

I probably shouldn't be admitting on here that I don't wear "undies" because the next time I attend a TV party, all you guys will be.. umm.. looking... :D

most of the chang mai threads are about food...............so this is a refreshing change.

my mum taught me to change my undies everyday cos she said they must be clean.when i asked her why she replied "well if anything bad happened to you ,you dont want to be found wearing dirty underwear do you!"

Now i never listened to my mum so i wear one pair per week to save on the washing.!!!!!!!!!!1

"so this is a refreshing change"

I agree that it would be a refreshing change particulary for those who change them once a week :D

My old Mum God Bless Her Soul, always said when I was going out "have you got clean undies on because, you never know when you might be involved in an accident"

Said the same about having a handkerchief (have you got a clean hankie) but hey we could start a new thread on that :o

Me, at least once a day and possibly twice if I get (got) a bit sweaty around the dusters.

Edited by john b good

Change?

You're supposed to do that?? :o

I keep 'em on until waterproofed, and only change when they can "stand on their own"...

For wetter months of the year..

Depends.

Man diaper...so comfy and toasty warm. ( and you can just shit yer pants whenever ya want...no one knows..)

Depend

Skivie of champions

post-46099-1232195161_thumb.jpg

As this is a topic I can answer with little reservation it is appreciated. Daily with exception of those with lipstick smudges which are discarded immediately.

Good to read one post that contains the hygienic reply of "daily", unfortunately sullied by the lipstick comment. ..Lipstick is a great moisturiser for lips, but to wipe it off on your underwear seems a bit grubby (not to mention a tad peculiar. :o )

For you RawTawDaw, I never go out without a healthy handful of Shower to Shower.

And regards to my rotation, I change daily, however, 1 pair lasts for 2 days, what I do is turn them inside out and use 'em for another day. The exception to this rule is when there has been a little bit of a skidmark problem, then they have to go in the wash for fear that I may end up in the at the hospital being undressed by pretty little nurses. Imagine that!

[...........Lipstick is a great moisturiser for lips, but to wipe it off on your underwear seems a bit grubby (not to mention a tad peculiar. :D )

It wasn't Slappers lipstick on his skungies my dear.

No really??*shock! horror!* silly me eh? :o

I guess subtle humour isnt in your repertoire? Maybe my "joke" just wasnt funny..much like this topic. :D But well, kills time while im waiting to go out. :D

I guess subtle humour isnt in your repertoire? Maybe my "joke" just wasnt funny..much like this topic. :D But well, kills time while im waiting to go out. :D

Perhaps you don't know Slappers as well as I do Eek, but in his younger daze he was more than capable of getting his own lipstick on his own dipstick and thus smudging his own budgie smugglers. Sadly over the years his belly has taken over and he can no longer extend his neck to where he once could.

Enjoy your evening out. I can't, my zimmer is in for repairs and the grandkids pinched my cane.

Edited by Blinky Bill

Perhaps you don't know Slappers as well as I do Eek, but in his younger daze he was more than capable of getting his own lipstick on his own dipstick and thus smudging his own budgie smugglers. Sadly over the years his belly has taken over and he can no longer extend his neck to where he once could.

Enjoy your evening out. I can't, my zimmer is in for repairs and the cane is broken.

:D ........Tnx for the clarification

Well, im not off out anywhere particularly special. Just heading out to to walking street with my bf and his kiddies. Might even pick up some bargain undies! :D

Blinky, were you living in Chiangmai when Kamphaeng Din was not the chic and trendy address it is now?

I was doing archaeological research down there once and noticed that one place seemed to have more regular staff changes than its neighbours. This was unusual in pre-AIDS days and I enquired of the manager about his staff rotation practices. He replied "I change them when they are full". I was appalled by this statement but have since taken it on as a practical policy to manage one's smalls.