Chiang Mai Furnished Apartments

akqjt

Hi,

Was just wondering if anyone here has used Chiang Mai Furnished Apartments for their stay. I am looking to stay 20 days in Chiang Mai next month and would like to have an apartment so I can have internet, a kitchen, etc.

I understand that they are a sponsor here, but was wondering if anyone has any actual experience with them.

Are there other similar services out there that are worth looking in to?

Thanks!

No experience with that company... but when I first came to Chiang Mai... I found NATTY - 089 430 8454 (RealestateinChiangMai)

There are many options in Chiang Mai for rentals and places to stay... she speaks english very well... and can give you many, many options to choose from to make your stay wonderful.

Good luck!

If you are staying 20 days a monthly rate will be better, so ask for a monthly rate

I stay at the Grand Apartments in old CM. It's in the lane behind the Queen Victoria Pub.

About 450 a nite by the month. By the day a bit more. Buy a microwave and and a camp butane stove and you can cook all you like or there is a microwave in the lobby and coffee at 10 bt and a toaster for all to use. Clean, large room, good matress, internet, TV, safe parking, pleasant staff, easy walk to Victoria Pub for a good breakfast or for a nitecap.

If you are staying 20 days a monthly rate will be better, so ask for a monthly rate

I stay at the Grand Apartments in old CM. It's in the lane behind the Queen Victoria Pub.

About 450 a nite by the month. By the day a bit more. Buy a microwave and and a camp butane stove and you can cook all you like or there is a microwave in the lobby and coffee at 10 bt and a toaster for all to use. Clean, large room, good matress, internet, TV, safe parking, pleasant staff, easy walk to Victoria Pub for a good breakfast or for a nitecap.

Hi tampasailor

Is that the same as The Grand Napat Serviced Apartment Chiang Mai ?

Their rates look much higher than that ?

Thanks to everyone and your recommendations/opinions! If you have others, keep 'em coming!

Just keep in mind that you're not comparing like with like here. Every apartment building in this city is billed as either a "mansion" or a luxury serviced apartment complex no matter how tired, old and slumlike it may be and almost none actually have service of any meaningful kind unless you count a dozy guard slumped at a reception desk during the night and a telephone in the room. Try finding an apartment that provides cleaning and bed linen for example.

I have no connection with the sponsor you enquired about but am willing to bet that what he's got on offer bears no resemblance to the Grand Apartments, a visit to which was one of the low points in my apartment hunting a couple of years back and at 13500 a month not a noteworthy deal by any manner of means. I suppose the added novelty of having to nip down to reception to fix yourself a slice of toast and re-heat your coffee in the communal microwave could be considered an added bonus.... :o

Edited by Greenside

• 1 month later...

I posted this a month ago, and since I ended up staying here, I thought I would give my review in case others might search for the same.

I have to give CM Furnished Apartments a very good review. I was very impressed with the apartment upon my arrival. Everything was new, modern and well-appointed. The manager is extremely willing to help you settle in and provides you with everything you need upon arrival. I asked if there was a blender and a coffeemaker in the suite, and he said no, but two days later I had two boxes sitting on my living room floor. Not even in 5-star hotels have I had someone go that much out of their way to be helpful.

I would highly recommend this place for someone looking to stay somewhere nice in Chiang Mai. Can you find cheaper accommodation in CM? Absolutely yes. This is not budget accommodation. But if you're looking for somewhere nice to stay short-term while traveling or looking or something longer, then this is great. If you are willing to spend a little more to basically have everything taken care of and settle smoothly into living in CM, then I give it a big thumbs-up.

No experience with that company... but when I first came to Chiang Mai... I found NATTY - 089 430 8454 (RealestateinChiangMai)

There are many options in Chiang Mai for rentals and places to stay... she speaks english very well... and can give you many, many options to choose from to make your stay wonderful.

Good luck!

Are you Nattys boyfriend by any chance, lots of raves about her, never personally heard of her though and have met quite a few agents.