Holiday Visa For Usa Visit For Thai Wife ,, Is It Possible ?

Hi , I know all about the schengen visa for holiday visits to other EU countries for holidays ,, but is it possible to get a holiday visa granted to us in the UK so we can holiday in the US ??

If anyone has any experience of jumping through all the hoops and can translate it into laymans language of how to go about it,,,,,, ( or forget it ) please let me know.

Hi , I know all about the schengen visa for holiday visits to other EU countries for holidays ,, but is it possible to get a holiday visa granted to us in the UK so we can holiday in the US ??

If anyone has any experience of jumping through all the hoops and can translate it into laymans language of how to go about it,,,,,, ( or forget it ) please let me know.

shes your wife? No problem at all theni would think - my ex wife got a USA tourist visa and travelled on her own. She was resident in UK at the time though. Need an interview and proof of travel itinery but its all pretty standard...and it took a few months , cant remeber exactly maybe 3 or less.

shes your wife? No problem at all theni would think - my ex wife got a USA tourist visa and travelled on her own. She was resident in UK at the time though. Need an interview and proof of travel itinery but its all pretty standard...and it took a few months , cant remeber exactly maybe 3 or less.

Cheers mate doesnt sound too bad ,Yes she is my wife ,and Yes she is resident with me in the UK ,, although I have to add she is Thai passport // UK id card on her first 2 year LTR

I thought about this last year, but didn't like the idea of the trip to London with the wife for an interview (I have bad memories of a previous trip for a visa when the US embassy was an absolute scrum of waiting people). My solution was to go to Canada instead - no interview and much lower visa fee.

I want to take my little Girl & Thai & UK Passport holder ) & her Mum ( not married ) to Disney Florida in the summer but am not sure if Mum would get a US Visa as we're not married & don't really want to pay for Air Fares if the Visa isn't guranted for her..

Could anyone point me in the direction as to how or where i'd enquire that'd give me the right answers & help ??

Willing to pay for the help of course.. :o

I thought about this last year, but didn't like the idea of the trip to London with the wife for an interview (I have bad memories of a previous trip for a visa when the US embassy was an absolute scrum of waiting people). My solution was to go to Canada instead - no interview and much lower visa fee.

Well if they can move Daytona ,,,,, Cape Canavaral ,,, Wet and wild ,,,,,,Tampa Burch Gardens ,,,,,and the climate a bit North I guess we will go to Canada :o:D:D

If you are a UK citizen resident in the UK and she is married and lives with you then it is very likely that a tourist visa will be granted. Basically, what the interviewing consular officer is looking for is proof that she will subsequently leave the US after arriving. This can be shown by being married to a UK citizen and long term residence in the UK. Showing, "strong ties," to a country other than the US is the major hurdle.

Good Luck,

Ben Hart

US Immigration Attorney

Integrity Legal

02-686-3447

1-877-231-7533